No Fear

Bai Ge was taken aback, "Why would he mind this? Mr. Pei came to propose marriage to the mistress because he likes you. So, how can he be concerned with things that don't even exist?."

She didn't understand Cui Ti's worries.

Cui Ti had a deep-seated desire to have children with Pei Xuan in her previous life, but that wish remained unfulfilled even in her death, leaving a knot in her heart.

Pei Xuan...most likely does not love her.

Perhaps he is affected by a disease, or he simply feels pity for her and wants to spare her from further hardship.

"Mistress, it's best not to dwell on such thoughts. Life should be lived to its fullest and enjoyed."

Bai Ge, an unmarried young woman, spoke with clarity on the subject. "At tomorrow's wedding, the bride should be bold on the wedding night. After all, what man wouldn't like a pretty woman? You should take the initiative and lead, the rest will fall into place on its own."

If that is the case, then why didn't Pei Xuan want to consummate?.

Cui Ti sighed lightly, and internally pondered.

Bai Ge struggled to find a way to console her and eventually said, "Regardless, when the time comes, just remember to take off your clothes, be bold, and strip naked. I don't believe he'll be able to resist!."

Her words were quite shocking and not appropriate for a woman of proper upbringing to hear.

Cui Ti considered Bai Ge's strong attitude and gently lifted the corner of her lips in a smile, trying to alleviate the awkwardness on her face.

"Did you really tell me to be seductive? If so, what if I scare him?" she asked.

"He can handle it!."

Bai Ge earnestly continued, "The mistress is not the one afraid of becoming a woman, but instead the gentleman? If he is afraid, then the mistress just needs to force herself!."

The more she talked, the more outrageous it became.

Cui Ti felt that Bai Ge's words were disrespectful towards Pei Xuan and was about to speak up when she suddenly felt a sharp pain in her eyes.

Bai Ge's smile faded as she saw Cui Ti's distress, "What's wrong, mistress?."

"My eyes... hurt..." Cui Ti replied, wincing in pain.

Hearing her pained groan, Bai Ge took a deep breath to calm herself and quickly undid the knot at the back of her mistress head, causing the white gauze to fall. Cui Ti's eyes turned red, like those of a rabbit, and she jumped in shock before running out.

"Hurry!."

The day before the big wedding, the Chenxiang Courtyard was present with a doctor with reputable recognition, Mr. Xining and his wife who came here upon hearing the news.

"How about it, will it affect tomorrow's marriage?."

Mrs. Xining asked this sentence immediately when she entered the courtyard, the old doctor spoke comforting words, but sighed secretly for the blind girl in the bed curtain, and changed his words: "It doesn't affect the mariage."

"That's good, that's good..."

Her fearful nature came into play, and she asked: "What's going on? Why are her eyes red?."

The doctor, a renowned specialist in treating eye disorders in Xijing, was stumped by Cui Ti's blindness despite his exceptional medical expertise.

Thus, this question overwhelmed him.