Good Girl

The rabbit didn't provoke anyone, but Pei Xuan thought her little girl was too cute.

"Still angry?"

Cui Ti glanced at her, and purposely snorted to show that she was still angry.

Pei Xuan thought for a while, then made a cup of tea and brought it to her mouth: "Have a cup of tea, calm down?"

Her tone was too gentle, her eyes were like soft spring water, Cui Ti's skin was thin, and her face was pale, and she blushed a little shyly, which was very obvious. Before drinking tea, she deliberately talked about other topics, and asked, "Where is today's manuscript?"

"..."

Seeing that the talented Pei Shidu had an innocent face and round eyes, like a clear lake, moist and lovable.

Cui Ti suppressed her heartbeat, her eyes were dark: "Xingguang, you won't forget, right?"

"what..."

Pei Xuan's fair face also flushed slightly: "Here, I..."

At first, before her memory came back to life, she was able to write the love story between Xianjun and Rabbit Spirit from the perspective of an outsider, but now she knows that Xianjun is her and Rabbit Spirit is her wife, and her shame is rampant.

I can't help but sigh that the present newspaper came very quickly.

Just a moment ago, she was relying on recovering her memory to bully the little girl who knew nothing, but now it's all right, the little girl turned into an army, and she has no power to fight back.

"Xingguang?"

"Ok?"

She looked like she wanted to get away with it, Cui Ti was funny and angry when she saw it, this person, why did he look cunning after being hurt?

Let's say she is cunning, sometimes she looks dumbfounded.

Her small face collapsed: "You lied to me."

Pei Xuan waved his hand anxiously: "Lady, I don't have one, I'll write it right away, right away, right away."

"When will we wait?"

Cui Ti deliberately teased.

"This..." The reincarnated Wen Quxing rubbed his face, and said to himself, "It will take three quarters of an hour."

"Three quarters of an hour sounds like a long time..."

"The two quarters of an hour?"

Cui Ti couldn't bear to tease her anymore, and wrapped her arms around her neck: "Two quarters of an hour, will you be tired?"

"Won't!"

"Really not?"

"Absolutely not!"

"Okay, then I'll wait for a quarter of an hour." She let go of Pei Xuan, and with a smile called Baitang to start the timer.

When Pei Xuan still wanted to be intimate with her, seeing this, he didn't dare to delay and left in a hurry.

After she left, Baitang said there: "It takes two quarters of an hour to write a manuscript. The time is too short. What if my husband doesn't finish it?"

Feeling being pampered by her sweetheart, Cui Ti was elated: "Xingguang won't lie to me. She said two quarters of an hour, so it must be two quarters of an hour."

She had the sweetness of being fascinated by love, Baitang didn't understand, but she also looked forward to it.

The birds outside the window are tired from flying and rest on the branches of the apricot tree.