Familiarity

On October 25th, Song Zizhen married Miss Dou's family, and the wedding banquet was held to perfection.

As a 'cousin', Pei Xuan also made friends for the groom, so he blocked most of the wine for his friends out of emotion and reason.

She holds a good amount of alcohol, so she won't get drunk no matter how much she drinks. She drank until the table was full of guests, and then she stood up unsteadily, with watery eyes: "Back, go home!"

The servant tried to help him, but was pulled away, Pei Xuan stood in the cold wind to sober up from his drunkenness, started to straighten his clothes, refused the Song family's warm offer to stay, and returned to Sushui Bieyuan with Cui Ti overnight.

The famous 'Sick Xizi' in Xijing finally got married and became a married woman, Cui Ti still felt weird, as if something went wrong, this person suddenly changed.

Be nice and nice.

It was completely different from the Dou Qingyue she knew before.

The carriage was driving along the straight long street, and a good friend got married. Pei Xuan was really happy for him. When he was happy, his stomach was full of wine, and his cheeks were flushed. With the support of temperament and prominent family background, the daughter's attitude dyed with peach blossom color can be regarded as covering up.

To outsiders, she doesn't show her beauty, but to Cui Ti, Pei Xuan puts her body in her arms and lays down in her arms. Even in wide-sleeved Confucian clothes, she can tell at a glance that she is a real girl.

Cui Ti rubbed her hot face with her palm: "Do you want to sleep for a while?"

Pei Langjun, who is not drunk for a thousand cups, is drunk tonight, his eyes are foggy, and he is slow to get drunk: "I asked Zizhen, what does he like about his cousin, and guess what he said?"

Every flower is in everyone's eyes, Cui Ti 'sees' Dou Qingyue, she feels bad, but she is also curious: "How do you say it?"

Pei Xuan lazily absorbed the warmth from her arms, and relaxed all over his body: "He said that at first sight, he liked Miss Dou's face, but when he gets along again, he likes her gentle and watery disposition."

"Gentle as water?"

Cui Ti was startled.

As far as she knew, Dou Qingyue's tenderness like water was all given to Xingguang, so, did this young lady really change her gender?

"My lady." Pei Xuan looked at her madly: "My cousin's heart is no longer with me, you can let it go."

"Which eye of yours is looking at me with a grudge?"

Pei Xuanmao chuckled in front of her chest, Cui Ti blushed from her smile, leaned a little awkwardly, and simply became magnanimous: "Okay, I get it."

Yesterday is like dying yesterday, the good ones are kept, and the bad ones are forgotten. If Dou Qingyue is willing to be a good person and cherish everything in the present, she is willing not to be enemies for the sake of the Pei family.

The more she gets along with Pei Xuan, the more love she gets, and the more open-minded she becomes.

The premise is that Dou Qingyue will not mess with her.

Rabbits will bite people when they are in a hurry, let alone people?

She was thinking about her own thoughts, Pei Xuan slowly fell asleep in her arms, Cui Ti kissed the center of her brow, and softly told the driver to drive more steadily.

"Young lady."

"I have seen the young lady."

As soon as they entered the gate of Bieyuan, the maidservants saluted in an orderly manner.