I Am Your Husband

For now, Pei Xuan was incredibly busy, constantly engaged in activities like eating, bathing, catching up on sleep, and then waking up to face new challenges.

No one has heard of this 'cure' before, nor has anyone had the opportunity to witness it.

But when it comes to the mysterious realm of curses, she has no choice but to follow along.

Not to mention the effectiveness of this method, the fact that the heat on Cui Ti's forehead has subsided serves as compelling evidence.

All that remained now was to wake her up.

The interior of the room is filled with a delicate fragrance, and the flower petals in the vase bloom beautifully. The door leading to the bathroom is open, and Pei Xuan gently carries her sleeping beauty to bed.

Half-kneeling beside her, she uses one hand to brush aside the long hair covering Cui Ti's ear, carefully observing her rosy cheeks.

"Wife."

Her voice is soft, and her lips move as she speaks heartfelt words, and this very sight is the one Cui Ti wishes to see.

"I regret not protecting you well."

"I knew I was wrong."

She should have wholeheartedly offered her passionate love from the beginning if she could prevent this, instead she could only understand its value when it is on the verge of slipping away.

Pei Xuan felt panic in her heart, worried that Cui Ti wouldn't wake up and anxious that this method might ultimately prove ineffective.

She, in her teenage years, had never encountered setbacks. Over the years, everything had gone smoothly for her. However, in this moment, facing Cui Ti sinking into an endless nightmare, her composure crumbled. Her expression turned fragile, like a pale pear blossom.

The pear blossoms descended onto the water's surface, creating ripples that engulfed her entire being in the vast sea.

She gently placed a soft, tender kiss on Cui Ti's eyelids, gathering her strength and wrapping her arms around that delicate waist.

Soon, clothes were taken off.

Then she met a snowy-white canvas.

Pei Xuan blushed and embarrassingly touched her burning ears. She wanted to say something, but Cui Ti couldn't hear her. Her throat tightened, and in that moment, she understood the feelings Cui Ti had experienced before.

However, she soon realized this is what it feels like to engage in 'mischievous acts' behind someone's back.

Her fingertips trembled as she restrained herself from touching Cui Ti. Yet, the moment her hand made contact, a surge of sweetness coursed through her soul.

Her eyes sparkled with tender affection.

No wonder the newlywed Cui Ti tried to pretend to be blind to keep her secrets hidden.

One can see while the other cannot. Pei Xuan thought that Cui Ti couldn't see the secret desires that she herself had, yet in this moment, she saw through it.

The only downside is that amidst the joy, there are countless worries lurking.

"Pei Xuan, you can do it!" she exclaimed, brimming with determination for herself.

She encouraged herself, boosting her spirits.

Even when Cui Ti is 'asleep,' she wants her to feel the depth of her love.

Pei Xuan loves her so deeply.

She longs for her with all her heart!

No matter what malevolent spirits or demons may attempt to threaten her beloved, she won't allow it!