Misremembering

The serene night slowly gives way to a new day, and as the first light of dawn begins to spread, the world is greeted by the chirping of insects and the rustling of leaves. The sky transforms from a deep black to a soft shade of blue, and the morning dew envelops the lush greenery.

A gentle breeze makes its way through the trees, causing the droplets of water hanging on the leaves to trickle down like a stream.

The birds perched on the branches, stretching their wings and chirping melodiously, as they took flight towards the higher position on the trees.

It was a sign that the day had begun and the world was waking up from its slumber. The city of Xijing slowly came to life, as people began their daily routines and the bustling sound of traffic filled the streets.

On a disheveled bed, three figures lay tangled. Among them, Shou was the first to wake up, feeling the weight of a slender leg on her belly.

She realized that the others must have been tossing and turning all night.

Pushing away Bai Tang, taking away the hand wrapped around at her waist, and pulling back her legs, Shou rubbed her swollen temples, and as the skylight came in through the window, she shivered: "Wake up! We're going to be late!."

The highest tower in Xijing resounded with the chime of the magnolia bells, ringing three short notes and one long note. This was the signal for the common folk to rise from their slumber and start their day.

Bai Tang, still groggy from sleep, gazed drowsily at the mess above her head, realizing that it was already time to wake up, but she was so sleepy that she might fall down and go back to sleep at any moment.

At this time, Shou was pulling Rou with one hand and Bai Tang with the other, as she complained, "Get up!."

...

The birds flapped their wings among the lush foliage of the trees, creating a lively chorus.

The gentle breeze that came through the half-opened window carried the fragrant scent of the burnt-out gold stove and the blooming flowers in the white vase, filling the room with a pleasant aroma.

Pei Xuan was in a state of excitement, as she held the girl who was sleeping soundly in her arms, feeling incredibly fortunate to have such a wonderful person in her life

As the morning bell resonated throughout Xijing, Pei Xuan covered Cui Ti's ears, not wanting the noise to disturb her sleep.

However, to her surprise, Cui Ti slowly opened her eyes and called out to her "Husband..." in a husky voice.

The voice was provocatively hoarse, and Pei Xuan's ears flushed.

Cui Ti nuzzled her face against Pei Xuan's neck, too shy to look up at her.

As she woke up, the memories of last night's indulgence flooded back. Cui Ti vaguely recalled being a bit obsessed, shamelessly trying to win more love from Pei Xuan. Her breathing became labored, and suddenly her waist ached, and her legs felt weak.

But despite the discomfort, she still longed to see Pei Xuan.

With the help of her eyes, she took in the sight of Pei Xuan's expression. She saw her bright eyes and upturned lips, and assumed that she had a very comfortable night.

"Husband..."

She reached out to hold Pei Xuan's slender fingers. The wife's shyness and intense love made Pei Xuan's heart beat fast. But seeing her movement, Pei Xuan disguised her figure in a close-fitting gold silk soft clothes, and then boldly hugged Cui Ti tightly and whispered, "Wife~."