Old Friend

Shili Pinghu, the water is shining, and a big boat is moored by the lake.

Bai Tang and the bell distributed around the beam to help the young lady come, and behind them were eight guards wearing tight-sleeved uniforms.

Seeing this, the daughter of the Minister of Rites couldn't help pouting, and flirted with Cui Dai beside her: "Hey, your elder sister is so ostentatious."

Cui Dai held the cat in her arms, stroking the Persian cat's head with her hands from time to time, and said casually: "Mrs. Pei, how can you compare with us?"

The Pei family has a high family background, Pei Xuan has a great future, and Cui Ti is nominally blind, but who will teach her to be lucky? Regardless of how many people are standing here, in terms of nobility, they really can't surpass Mrs. Pei Shao.

"Hmph, look how proud she is."

There are quite a few girls in Xijing who admire Pei Xuan, and the daughter of the Minister of Rites is one of them. Because of this, Cui Tiren didn't get close to her eyes, and her malice could no longer be suppressed.

Cui Dai comforted her in a low voice, coaxing the daughter of the Zhao family to feel good about her: "As sisters, I think you are much better than your elder sister."

Cui De is more proficient in the words of holding, stepping, and touching. If she is in private, she might start the chatter along with these words, but now that there are so many noble girls, no matter how jealous she is of Cui Ti, she has to act like a sister.

Seeing that she was silent, Zhao Qianjin rolled her eyes, and swallowed the "counseling."

Guiming Lake, one of the eight scenic spots in Xijing.

Every summer, there are countless people who come here to visit the lake. If you are lucky enough to meet the prince who is out of the palace to relax, and to look across the lake, it is also a shortcut to climb high.

Today's second imperial concubine has entered the royal family in this way, and her fortune is eye-catching, so Dou Qingyue distributed dozens of posts, and many people gave her face to go to the appointment.

The daughter of the Zhao family couldn't bear the loneliness inside, so she insisted on dragging Cui Dai outside to get some fresh air. Looking at it this way, she didn't come here to get some fresh air, it was clearly here to show off Cui Ti.

Mrs. Pei Shao was born blind, and everyone knew about it.

Zhao Furong let go of Cui Dai's hand and went up to meet her first: "Yo! Mrs. Pei is willing to come out? I thought that I will wait until the year of the monkey to see the young lady. Young lady, be careful if you fall. Can Pei Shidu fight us hard?"

Cui Ti was not used to these words, before she opened her mouth, Zhao Furong said again: "Look at you slaves who have no eyesight, you can't even help people walk, what use are you?"

She ordered the servant girls around her to rob people.

Seeing this, Baitang's chest puffed up, and he immediately entered into a fighting state: "What are you doing? Stay away from my young lady!"

Hao Zhong recognized this Shangshu Qianjin, and said with a smile: "Miss Zhao is kind, my young lady appreciates it."

With a flick of her hand, she blocked the momentum of barking teeth and claws on the opposite side.

Zhao Furong looked her up and down, and smiled lightly: "Where is the dog that dares to bark at this young lady?"

"..."

Cui Dai's 'evil' has been bullying her eldest sister for many years, but she doesn't have the boldness like Zhao Furong who dares to go straight when she is outside.