Conspiracy Broken

It's just a piece of rotten wood being tempered patiently by 'cousin'. You can be successful even if you teach.

Not to mention Pei Xuan taught Cui Ti for three years after marriage in the previous life.

Today's Cui Ti can write a good handwriting and a few good poems blindly, except that she is also a soul returner, Dou Qingyue can't think of other possibilities.

Since he is an 'old friend', there is no reason to show mercy.

She looked at the aggrieved Cui Dai.

Cui Dai's eyebrows twitched, and she avoided her sight awkwardly.

It's okay to ask her to make fun of Cui Ti to see her make a fool of herself in public, but it's absolutely impossible to ask her to ruin her reputation.

No matter how much Cui Ti hates it, it is the Cui family. Cui's parents and daughters are not good, so how can she, Miss Cui, be any better?

She secretly lamented that Dou Qingyue's reputation was excellent, but her character was not very good in her bones, which showed her deep scheming.

She was happy to see the two fight.

Cui Dai is a bit stupid, she went to Pei's family to plead guilty to Yun Hong, and her brother-in-law had already reprimanded her heavily, she resented Cui Ti, but she didn't lose her wits and seek her own death.

Dou Qingyue wants to use her as a spear, it's just a dream.

She pretended to be stupid and looked away, lowered her head and took a small sip of the pear wine inside.

The smile on Dou Qingyue's face didn't diminish when she was ordered to fail, and at this moment, the servant girl came forward in a hurry: "Miss, the little prince and a group of scholars are kindly requesting to meet each other."

little prince?

The noble ladies present here are full of thoughts, but due to etiquette and restraint, they dare not be the ones who stand out.

There are many princes in Xijing, and when it comes to 'little prince', there is only one person that people think of—Xiao Jingcan, Prince Huai who is only seventeen years old.

He is the adoptive son accepted by His Majesty on tour, even though he is a foster son, he is more favored than ordinary princes.

He was crowned king when he was young, with an unruly nature, and because of his natural good looks, the number of concubines in the backyard can't be counted on two hands.

Rumor has it that wherever this person goes, he likes beautiful women the most. If he meets a beautiful man who is rare in a hundred years, he will never refuse him.

It is strange that such a person who is not taboo about meat and vegetables has a good reputation in the court and the opposition.

The maidservant said: "The little prince insisted on boarding the boat, and said that he wanted to make friends with you through writing."

All the girls looked at each other in dismay, some were concerned about the difference between men and women, but did not dare to speak out to offend the young prince, some of them hoped that the young prince would board the boat and meet each other soon, so that they could form a good relationship.

Cui Ti got up and wanted to leave, but Dou Qingyue forced her to hold her back.

"Why is my cousin so anxious? Why don't you stay here and wait for me? Mrs. Pei's young wife, grandpa and granddaughter-in-law, with my cousin, I forgive the little prince for not going too far."