Upset

Xijing exploded.

There was Dou Qingyue's words of love standing on the Guiming Bridge before, and then Song Zi really sacrificed his life to save them. It is said that after the two were rescued, their clothes were disheveled and their skins touched each other. To the outrageous words book.

There is the poignant story of Miss Dou's love for her cousin, the infatuated and tender heart of Song Zizhen who silently guards her sweetheart and waits for her return, and the love-hate dilemma of the three entangled with each other.

Needless to say, it's just that when Dou Qingyue woke up and found out that the person who rescued her was not Pei Xuan, but the young man of the Song family whom her parents favored, all her calculations were in vain, she vomited out a mouthful of blood, and her soul returned omen.

"Yue'er! Yue'er! Don't think too hard!"

No matter how strong a woman Mrs. Dou was, she couldn't help her eyes flushing at this time. Looking at her daughter's lifeless decline, she wished deeply that her wish could not be fulfilled, so she tied Pei Xuan and sent her to the bridal chamber.

When she cared about it, she became confused, and General Dou also turned red-eyed.

"Yue'er, there is no fragrant grass anywhere in the world, why do you..."

Dou Qingyue lay on the bed and closed her eyes, with a tear seeping from the end of her eyes.

She was originally a well-known sick child in Xijing, and this time she risked her life and fame to force Pei Xuan to marry her, but Song Zizhen appeared to disrupt the situation.

The calculation failed, I just felt that I couldn't be Pei Xuan's wife, and there was no hope of living.

Dou's couple were at a loss what to do, they left the door and sighed.

Heart disease needs heart medicine, and the frailty is brought out of the mother's womb, and the water of Guiming Lake is cool, so it is not a certainty to escape from death this time.

Heart death and heart life are only tied to that person.

According to Dazhao's etiquette, after this incident, the younger generation of the Song family must marry Qingyue. The two hugged each other and had a skin-to-skin kiss. Countless pairs of eyes could see it. The daughter's Qing reputation was ruined, and it would be difficult to end without getting married. .

but...

General Dou didn't want to force his daughter to death, so he didn't say that the Song family had sent someone to propose a marriage gift.

"Husband, what can I do?"

The general raised his head: "Doctor, please speak frankly, my Yue'er, she..."

The old doctor understood what he meant, and said sadly: "Whether you can live or not depends on whether your wish can be fulfilled."

If the person who jumps into the lake to rescue is replaced by Pei Xuan, who can be her wife for a day, even if she dies, Dou Qingyue will have no regrets.

The one who can save people is the irrelevant man beside him. Dou Qingyue lost his wife and lost his army, lost his body, lost his reputation, and now he is even tied to a foreigner.

She would rather die.

These words were not far from what General Dou had imagined. After sending the old doctor away, he stood under the eaves and meditated for a while, then ordered: "Go to Bieyuan and ask Xuan'er to come over."

The servants took orders.

Mrs. Dou hesitated and said, "My husband wants to..."

"We only have this one daughter, how can I not fulfill what she wants?".