Afraid Of Thieves

Miss Cui San, who is much loved in the uncle's mansion, is busy making adjustments. Teach the newly bought cat, the little Persian cat, with different colors of eyes, one is clear blue, the other is bronze, the hair is soft and very beautiful.

Cui Dai fell in love with this cat immediately, and couldn't put it down.

Uncle Xining's cronies barged in bravely, while the servants were yelling outside the door, disrespectful.

Noisy.

Cui Dai frowned, full of impatience, and went out to face the menacing minions: "What's the matter? This is a place where you can come and play wild? I don't even look at your things!"

In the eyes of Ms. Cui San, the servants in the mansion are all slaves, and it is rare to have a cat to relieve their boredom, and their manic mood has eased a lot, and now they are back to the far side.

She was so angry that she glared at these unruly servants.

Cui Jian is the personal follower of Uncle Cui Shao of Xining. He followed this uncle when he was young, and he has a lot of face in front of Cui Shao. In recent years, he has rarely been ordered to run errands. Yes, he smiled and narrowed his eyes into a line.

He understands the meaning of uncle sending him here, after all, Cui Dai is a spoiled daughter who grew up, others dare not come, even if they come, they dare not be violent.

But Cui Jian dared.

He saluted Miss Cui San with a smile, his bent waist straightened up slowly, his expression changed: "Tie it up!"

Cui Dai breathed a sigh of relief, her eyes widened: "How dare you?!"

"I don't dare, but I have to listen to my uncle." Cui Jian gave an order, and the people around him rushed up and tied Cui Dai tightly with rope.

He has long been dissatisfied with this delicate and wayward third girl.

Uncle has two daughters, the one Cui Jian pity is Miss Cui, and the one he hates is Cui Dai.

More than ten years ago, he had advised his uncle to treat his eldest daughter well, but Cui Shao was very concerned that the eldest daughter was blind, so he tried to persuade him later, which made Cui Shao displeased.

Now that the eldest girl flies up her fingers to become a phoenix, and the third girl is able to get engaged to Chen Minghou's second son by virtue of the elder sister's Dongfeng, the uncle's attitude has changed significantly.

This time Pei Langjun handed over a letter of accountability to force his uncle to give an explanation. If he wanted to maintain this in-law relationship, the Cui family had to give the Pei family an unmistakable explanation.

"take away!"

"Dog slave! Let go of me! You are the next to commit crimes!" The fourteen-year-old girl didn't have much strength, she struggled several times without earning it, and her eyes were red with anger.

Cui Jian was indifferent. In his opinion, the uncle should have disciplined this really unruly daughter.

Even if you are restless at home, if you marry into the Hou's mansion, it will be fine if you fail to bring benefits to the uncle's mansion. If you cause unnecessary disasters, why not give her a good beating now, so that she can have a long memory.

A group of people came aggressively, and walked away aggressively, and kidnapped the master of the courtyard when they left. The servants of Chenxiangyuan didn't know what was going on, and they all breathed a sigh of relief.

It's good that Cui Dai is kidnapped, at least she doesn't have to wait on others, and she doesn't have to invite unreasonable abuse.

At this time, they actually envied the white pigeon who lived with the eldest girl in the prime minister's mansion.