Trendy

In the middle of the night, the topic ran non-stop in the direction of horror. Cui Ti was timid and frightened by these words.

However, everything that happened in the rebirth of the first life happened, and it seemed understandable that something else happened. She endured the panic and burrowed into Pei Xuan's arms, her throat slightly hoarse: "Who is it?"

Pei Xuan paused, her heart seemed to be blocked by a big stone, her eyebrows and eyes drooped, and the arms around Cui Ti's waist slowly tightened, and the girl in her arms could not help but groan, she Only then did I realize what I had done.

"It's my cousin."

Saying this seemed to take her a lot of energy, she closed her eyes tiredly: "I 'saw' her pushing you into the lotus pond, you kept struggling and finally gave up, the water covered your hair, she stood in the pond Looking at it coldly, the eyes are strange that I have never seen before."

She didn't want to wrong her cousin, but this incident undoubtedly sounded the alarm in her heart.

Cui Ti recalled the hopelessness and fear before death in her previous life, and her face turned pale unconsciously: "Well, what then?"

Pei Xuan softened his voice: "Then I was awakened by your tears."

The mysterious floating shadows of dreams, the horrifying blood debts of the past, one is her beloved pillow person, and the other is her cousin who grew up together since childhood. Pei Xuan can't explain why he 'sees' this Such a scene, but she cares about Cui Ti is true.

"Prevention is essential. Let's be vigilant in the future. Fortunately, my aunt is already planning for my cousin's marriage. Song Zizhen, you know him. He happened to meet his cousin a few days ago and was moved to propose marriage. The first son of the Song family Not as good as the Dou family, but he has a good character and a bright future, and my aunt is eager to marry a daughter, so I think this marriage should be possible."

Cui Ti was dumbfounded.

Pei Xuan looked into her eyes: "Lady, if that dream is really yours and mine's previous life, it must be because I failed to protect you well, so please believe me again."

"How can I not believe you?"

Cui Ti has no idea, she is a person who 'woke up' from the mist of her past, what if Xingguang also 'wakes up' one day?

Their past lives were not as good as they are now, and she hasn't made any plans to face her 'husband' in her previous life.

Thinking about it makes me a little timid.

She has a delicate attitude, and I feel pity for her. Pei Xuan couldn't bear to look at her more, and became more determined to protect her.

Looking at a beautiful woman under the lamp, there is always a little more seductive sentiment. She touched her beating heart, and always felt that something was quietly changing.

Her love for Cui Ti grew stronger.

It was as if he owed her his life.

I owe her happiness, I owe her beauty, I owe her a vivid life.

Cui Ti's breathing was out of rhythm, her face was red and her neck was red, her voice was as thin as a mosquito: "Xing Guang, why, why did you suddenly..."

Covering her eyes with one hand, unable to see anyone, Pei Xuan said softly: "My lady, I like you."

The atmosphere was unreasonably stained with peach-like pink warmth. Cui Ti sensitively noticed that the man's slender eyelashes were blinking dishonestly in her palm, she shyly moved her hand away, a little unable to bear such delicate and long-lasting enthusiasm.