Past Events

Thinking about the farce on Guiming Lake makes people feel chilling. Cui Ti knew that the people in front of her were soft-hearted, so she lowered her eyebrows and smiled slightly: "If I say I was wronged, would you believe me?"

How can you not believe it when you see it with your own eyes?

Pei Xuan hugged her tightly, and thousands of thoughts came to his mind: "I will believe everything you say."

"Including Miss Biao?"

Her words made Pei Xuan's heart sink: "Cousin, she..."

"I don't like her behavior." Cui Ti looked into her eyes: "The appearance is weak, but the inside is sinister. This may be different from the Dou Qingyue you saw, but I see it with my heart, and I won't wrong her when I say it."

If Dou Qingyue hadn't contributed to today's disaster, no matter how lustful the young prince is, he wouldn't be drunk in public.

There are so many noble girls, but when she is drunk, she is the only one she recognizes...

Cui Ti poked Pei Xuan's heart with her fingertips: "I don't want to speak ill of her, but I'm blind, not blind."

She was very annoyed.

I also want to see how Pei Xuan reacts to these words.

"She likes you."

"what?"

"Dou Qingyue, she likes you, is jealous of me, and can't tolerate me."

Pei Xuan's face obviously turned pale, and he was worried about holding her.

"You're angry?"

Cui Ti kissed her cheek: "You are angry, I still have to say, she covets you, just this, I am tired of her."

As dusk fell, Cui Ti went to take a bath, leaving Pei Xuan alone in a chair in a daze.

That night, Cui Ti rarely slipped into the arms of the person next to her pillow, and fell into a drowsy sleep facing the wall, and Pei Xuan didn't sleep well this time.

Perhaps influenced by what he saw and heard during the day, he thought about it day by day and dreamed at night, but the dream was a nightmare.

"Xingguang?"

The moon was shining outside the window, and the night was about to fade away, Cui Ti eagerly shook her shoulders, Pei Xuan slowly opened his eyes, and there was a flash of grief in his eyes.

"ah!"

Cui Ti was taken aback by her unpreparedly, she didn't care to get angry with her, and hurriedly asked: "What's the matter?"

Pei Xuan rested his forehead with one hand, and his palm was stained with sweat. She was surprised, but after thinking about it, she couldn't remember anything. She only felt lingering fear, and a raging fire was burning at the tip of her heart.

"Miss?"

"I'm here."

Cui Ti asked softly: "Have you been haunted?"

Pei Xuan was stunned, he didn't want to describe the panic, grief and anger when he woke up from the dream, and felt that it was wrong for him not to explain to others last night, causing the lady to think wildly, so he said immediately: "I don't believe you, it's just that it's sudden.

"Ah Yue has been weak and sick since she was a child. Both the Dou family and the Pei family have taken care of her as the apple of their eye. I am her 'cousin' in name, but I have received all kinds of consideration from her. She has a deep relationship with me. I have never been in the relationship between men and women. "Love" or "love between daughters and daughters", you said she coveted me, I couldn't accept it for a while, you said she was bad, I..."