Little Wolf

"Have you forgotten that I can see you?," Cui Ti questioned and flashed a playful smile at Pei Xuan.

Being eighteen years old, Pei Xuan hadn't undergone the many different trials His Majesty made her experience. Although she appeared somewhat mature for her age, she still possessed an innocent charm of someone who had recently entered marital bliss.

Upon hearing her wife's words, Pei Xuan's fair complexion flushed, transforming into an adorable shade of light red. It was irresistibly cute and enchanting, drawing attention inexplicably.

Cui Ti gazed at her silently, bashfully unfastening the belt around her waist.

As her skirt fell down like a blooming flower, Pei Xuan was captivated, her senses entranced by her irresistible charm.

With slender legs, a slim waist, an exquisite figure, a well-rounded chest, a straight and graceful collarbone, and her hairpin removed, Cui Ti's long black hair cascaded down her back and she quickly wore a small robe and feeling embarrassed she asked, "Will you help me get in?."

It would be too shameful to fall down by the bathtub because of her blindness.

She had delicate sensibilities and wouldn't allow such a mishap to occur.

At this moment, Pei Xuan awoke from her daze, her face flushed, and she gracefully guided her into the bathtub.

The bathtub was big, and soon the warm water enveloped them.

Cui Ti sat in the tub with a reserved posture, her back straight and her shoulders round as every detail was vividly captured by Pei Xuan's observant gaze. A sensation of tightness gripped Pei Xuan's throat, as if a swallow was caught, struggling to go down.

Prior to meeting Cui Ti, Pei Xuan had no idea how fatal attractiveness can be.

However, now that they had crossed paths, it felt like fate had intervened, sealing their destinies together and the sensation was truly extraordinary.

Pei Xuan herself possessed an exquisite beauty, a rarity in the world. Whether dressed in men's clothing, exuding handsomeness and elegance, or donning women's attire to captivate hearts, she had unwittingly become a source of amusement. Realizing the misunderstanding she had created, she blushed in embarrassment and asked naively, "Can you really see me?."

Silence followed her question, leaving her dumbfounded, while Cui Ti reveled in sheer delight at witnessing this scene.

Having been married to the composed and strategic Pei Xuan in her previous life, Cui Ti had grown accustomed to her calm and collected nature.

As a result, she cherished the current Pei Xuan all the more, and the prospect of bathing together held no reservations. After all, she already belonged to her.

Despite feeling nervous, Cui Ti's lips curled up in a slightly conceited tone,"Are you still coming?."

All she desired was to coax and playfully engage with Pei Xuan.

Pei Xuan trembled, her clothes being the only barrier between them as she stood naked before Cui Ti. Observing the tips of her ears ablaze with color, Cui Ti instinctively turned her face away, exclaiming with a soft "Oh".

The atmosphere is full of warmth and an undeniable ambiguity. The mist rising from the water enveloped them, causing their cheeks to flush.

In that moment, the two embraced each other silently, their hearts intertwined in a world of their own.

As they kissed, there was an intimate connection that seemed impossible to break but as they parted, Pei Xuan, still overwhelmed by the unprecedented affection, expressed her surprise once more, "You can see me, even the splashes? Can you really see them?."