*Bonus Chapter* Chapter 50.

Enjoy my loves ☺️

CHRISTMAS EVE.

The worst realization I ever had was that Santa didn't really exist. I remember I was about eleven when Nate broke the news to me. I was so damn disappointed.

I sigh and draw a heart on the window, the tip of my pointer finger becoming wet from the condensation. Then I write a G inside it.

Grayson looks over at me and laughs. "You thinking about me?" He asks, turning onto our street. He just picked me up from my Dad's place after he spent a few days and Christmas Eve with his uncle, Levi. I've been so tired from finals, I slept the whole way. But Grayson is used to my sporadic sleep by now.

"How was dinner with Levi?"

Grayson's smile grows. "I met his girlfriend. She is very nice. She made us shepherd's pie. And look what Levi got me for Christmas." He rolls his sleeve up as he parks on the driveway and shows me the new watch on his wrist.

My jaw drops in surprise. "Is that a Rolex, Grayson?"

He chuckles at my response. "Pretty sick, hey?"

I flash my eyebrows up. "Shoot, can he be my uncle too?"

Levi is a very generous man. He's paying for Grayson's tuition to take the load off of Hale, bought him this new car, which probably wasn't cheap in the slightest, and took him to Spain over thanksgiving break.

But Grayson deserves every bit of this luxury. And I'm so glad he's reconnecting with his uncle and forming a bond with him. It's been really great for him and he seems so happy lately.

Grayson laughs muttering soon under his breath. Then he turns to me. "You ready, my love?" He asks, turning the car off with a push of a button.

I reach over and kiss him on the cheek. "So ready."

He grabs my arm, stopping me from pulling back. "I haven't seen you in days, and all you give me is a cheek kiss after falling asleep for two hours?"

I laugh. "I'll make it up to you."

He pulls me in by the back of my head, kissing me long and soft, his lips moving against mine in a way that I've missed so much. "I missed you, baby. That was the hardest four days of my life."

I grab onto him and squeeze myself through the front of the car, falling onto his lap, running my fingers through his hair. "I missed you too, Gray. More than I've ever missed anything."

He hugs me by my waist, breathing me in.

"Why don't we just stay out here for a while, hm?" He asks, nudging his nose against my jaw before kissing me there.

"They're all expecting us," I whisper, staring into his dark eyes like I'm in a trance. A need growing inside me like a blossoming tree, planting roots I won't be able to ignore all night.

His mouth finds mine again, his kisses hungry as his hold on my body tightens. "They can wait," he says softly, his hands slipping under the fabric of my sweater, his warm hands roaming over my torso.

I laugh against his mouth. "You always get your way, don't you?"

"You love me, no?" He smiles, kissing me back, his pace picking up and making me greedy for the feel of him.

"Of course I love you," I say, out of breath, desperately needing him.

Grayson pulls away. "Okay." He groans before continuing, as if he's in pain. "Let's be sensible. I don't want David seeing this, he'd never look at me the same if he found me fucking his granddaughter in my car."