Chapter 801: Return of the Legend

Souta and the others arrived at the central region. He already separated from the other groups that would take the other entrances of the Mountain of Demise.

Souta had a calm look on his face as he gazed at the enormous mountain. Although he looked calm, deep inside he wasn’t. The situation this time was worse than he imagine but he couldn’t let it show on his face or else his subordinates would lose their morale.

It was his responsibility as a leader.

Elder Guan had died along with the other members of the Astros. Yenxa was missing, Yuko was heavily injured, and Kessa was sealed with others. He had to keep calm even though they suffered such devastating loss.

Plus, the entire Hall Plains was covered in that crimson energy net. No one would be able to leave and enter this land anymore. The only way out here was to defeat the enemies.

Souta couldn’t help but look at the people standing behind him. He didn’t know how many of them would die after this but he needed them to defeat the enemies. Alone, Souta didn’t have a chance to stop the plan of the Hall of Power. That’s why he had to bring the force of the Astros.

‘Also, where are the warriors of Athena? They should be here too.’ Souta tightly clenched both of his fists.

“Let’s go. Kill everyone who tries to stop us.”

Souta said coldly as he stepped forward into the central region.

The central region was in a chaotic state. A bunch of organizations were fighting left and right. Some of them were on the side of the Hall of Power in hopes that the Hall of Power would spare them for the upcoming purge.

Astros wasn’t the only one that arrived at the central regions. The organizations from the other regions had arrived too. Some of them wanted to stop the plan of the Hall of Power while the rest sided with the Hall of Power. It became a full-blown war in just a day. Battles and corpses were everywhere.

“Kill them all…”

Souta commanded while staring at the group of people hundreds of meters away from him. The other side approximately has two hundred people and a few of them reach the Realm of Shackles. Judging from the words that they were shouting, he knew that they were on the side of the Hall of Power.

“GO!!!”

The soldiers of Astros roared as they charged with all of their might. The battle started instantly the moment he arrived at the central region.

Souta simply walked nonchalantly in the middle of the battlefield.

Swoosh!

A man armed with a huge axe jumped beside him.

“You’re mine!!”

The man roared as he heavily swung the axe in his hand at Souta’s neck.

Souta didn’t even look at the man. He simply waved his hand before the man exploded. His internal organs were scattered everywhere. The blood flowed in the air and swirled above Souta.

Ohm!

A witch hurriedly ran to Souta’s side. He was gasping and said between his breath, “I’m sorry, My Lord. You are forced to move because of our mistake. I will stand by your side so you don’t have to deal with everything.”

“It’s fine. Just kill as much as you can.” Souta answered calmly.

He continued to walk as several humanoids emerged from his shadow. The doppelganger quickly darted toward the Shackled Realm experts. As long as he could deal with the Shackled Realm experts, his forces would easily dismantle the enemy’s forces.