Chapter 923 Battle at the Selnes Country: Devour

"Isolated Formation God..." The woman furrowed her brow at the deity's name. She had long green hair and eyes. She inquired, "Does anyone know his actual name?"

The man shook his head and replied, "No, not even the other gods were privy to his true name. He had been known as the Isolated Formation God from the very beginning. There's scarce information about his origin."

"That's precisely why we're here. We need to uncover his discoveries and the actual events in the Hall Plains," the other woman chimed in. She had shoulder-length brown hair and a pair of bunny ears atop her head.

"Indeed, since most of the experts have congregated here, we should be able to explore the territories of the Five Master Clans," the man suggested.

"Let's commence with the Darkna Clan. I initially wanted to visit the Windi Clan, but a major battle is currently underway there," the green-haired woman proposed.

"This is our sole opportunity to access the Five Master Clans' estates. We couldn't have done it earlier without causing complications. It's fortuitous that the Deadly Sins have diverted their attention," the man emphasized.

The brown-haired woman fixed her gaze on the falling realities above. She slowly spoke, "Some of these spaces could be classified as boundaries and outworlds, complete universes unto themselves, especially these outworlds."

"Outworlds... I wonder where they unearthed these outworlds. Even after years of exploring the space gap, it's exceedingly rare to come across them. They're scarcer than high-level planets within our space. A single outworld can house numerous boundaries, yet here we have dozens," the man pondered.

"It's fragmented, so there's no need to concern ourselves with it. There are likely few survivors in those outworlds," the green-haired woman reassured.

"Agreed, then let's proceed," the man declared before he turned and vanished.

The two women exchanged glances before they also disappeared.

On the other side of the battlefield...

Alice gazed at the descending realities with a solemn expression on her face.

"Is this the end...?" she murmured to herself. Glancing to the side, she saw Eilish lying on the ground, exhausted from pushing herself to the limit. Leilus, Paolo, and Sekmet had also collapsed. Drami remained alive but in critical condition. As for Marcus, he had perished after destroying the device that held the Cancelling Rune. His sacrifice would be remembered by countless warriors.

Alice no longer had the strength to protect them, and the enemy forces were still pushing back. It was yet another issue to contend with.

Huff...

She took a deep breath, her expression turning resolute. Even if this was the end, she was prepared to face it head-on.

They had foes on the ground, and fragmented realities above that could slice their bodies apart.

Alice raised her head slightly. Even Edilon and Fremi, the Four Shackles expert of the Sixth Grain War, continued to battle despite their bodies being marred by deep wounds. They faced opponents of equal caliber, and they were one of the reasons why none of the Four Shackles of the Deadly Sins obstructed Alice and the others' path.

The voices of the warriors resounded in the midst of the despairing situation.

"Warriors!! We'll fight till the end!!"

"Let's take down more enemies before we meet our end!!"

"Battle Angels! Strike them down!"

"KILL!!!"

[801-1000] THE EVOLUTION OF A GOBLIN TO THE PEAKOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara