Chapter 951 Five minutes

Hono's arrival brought a surge of relief, her prowess incinerating the humanoid figures with ease, reducing them to mere ashes in moments.

With the threat in the Flaem Clan swiftly eradicated, Hono focused on rallying her surviving clan members.

"How many of our people are left? We need to regroup," she murmured to herself, her gaze scanning the area as she prepared to gather her forces.

As another wave of enemies descended, Hono unleashed her powerful flames once more, incinerating them in a blazing inferno.

"Take cover elsewhere! I'll hold them off here!" she called out, her voice echoing with determination as she faced the onslaught alone.

The people below watched in awe as Hono's flames consumed the enemy forces, her strength offering a glimmer of hope amidst the chaos.

Adel and Shen Yao observed the scene, noting Hono's survival with a mix of surprise and relief.

"So, she's still standing..." Adel remarked, his attention shifting to the surviving members of their clan.

"It seems the other Clan Leaders weren't as fortunate," Shen Yao observed grimly, the weight of the situation pressing down upon them.

Exhausted from the relentless battle, Adel and Shen Yao found themselves at their limits, their energy reserves depleted from the ongoing struggle.

Boom!!

Observing the turmoil across the country, Souta, engaged in combat with Paente, recognized the dire situation unfolding elsewhere.

Paente had dual objectives: to annihilate all life and to unearth whatever lay concealed within the Master Clans' domains. Each target held significance, hinting at a deeper purpose behind the chaos.

With resolve, Souta directed Kessa to focus on dismantling the tree's core while he confronted Paente directly, recognizing that destroying the central nexus was key to halting the threat.

However, the task proved daunting. Paente, a formidable opponent, wielded immense destructive potential, challenging even Kessa's formidable might.

Undeterred, Souta engaged Paente once more, his movements precise and agile. He launched a powerful energy blade at his opponent, aiming to sever him in two.

Bang!!

In response, Paente bellowed in defiance, his energy surging as the colossal tree quaked ominously, indicating the formidable resistance they faced.

Souta felt no fear as he kicked through the air, charging at his opponent. Swinging the two blades in his hands, he aimed for his target, but Paente swiftly sidestepped, narrowly avoiding the blades.

Adjusting his grip, Souta altered the direction of his attacks. Paente anticipated this move and swiftly raised a wooden shield, blocking the blades.

A resounding bang echoed as Souta was taken aback by the unexpected resistance. Nonetheless, he persisted in his assault. Lifting his foot, he sent a black hole hurtling towards Paente. Reacting quickly, Paente sidestepped, and several wooden constructs entangled the black hole, causing it to dissipate along with the wood.

Paente seized the moment and charged towards Souta. Attempting to create distance, Souta manipulated the gravitational field in the area and summoned his doppelgangers. However, Paente's hand morphed into several branches, acting like a whip as it destroyed the seven doppelgangers.

Another bang resounded, and Souta suddenly heard a feminine voice.

"You're correct, but there's something you don't know," the voice declared.