Chapter 810: Chaos in Hall Plains: Ragnis

“Jungle of Defamation!!”

Drayrin smiled as he opened his arms widely as if he was welcoming everyone.

Jungle of Defamation was one of the aces of the Hall of Power, designed to handle anyone who dared to confront them. Its use meant that the Hall of Power was on its last legs.

Franklin stared at the surroundings with a gloomy look. Dense woods strangled a large number of people, draining their mana out of their bodies. It was also a type of sacrificial ritual to speed up the awakening process of their emperor.

Franklin then glanced at Eztein, who was wrapped tightly by several branches of trees. He struggled to break free, but the branches were slowly draining his energy with each passing moment.

“Nothing of you can escape us! No matter how much you struggle, in the end, we will take over this land by the time our emperor arrives here!” Drayrin said to Franklin with a huge smile plastered on his face. He was already imagining the moment when his emperor would return to this land.

“You… This is not your power. The energy isn’t coming from you,” Franklin said.

“You’re quick. I don’t have to hide it since all of you are going to die. The Jungle of Defamation is hidden in this land. No one could break it unless they shattered the core. It will continue to absorb all energy and eventually free our emperor. This is our last resort,” Drayrin explained calmly. In his point of view, these people gave them a challenge, but once the Jungle of Defamation was activated, all of them were just fodder. That’s why he was calm and easygoing right now.

“Hmm…” Franklin looked around.

“You can’t find it. The entire central region is huge. It is 6,598 square kilometers. It’s like finding a needle in a haystack,” Drayrin laughed at Franklin.

Franklin shook his head and smiled. “I don’t have to think about it. I will just kill you. I’ll leave that part to my comrades.”

“Huh? You really think you could kill me?!” Drayrin frowned. He pointed his fingers at Franklin.

In the next second, thousands of trees stretched out, rushing at Franklin with extreme speed.

Swoosh! Swoosh!

Franklin moved his body from side to side, avoiding all the branches while launching energy beams at Drayrin.

Boom!!

“You piece of shit! I will show you what despair is!” Drayrin was angry. He charged forward and clashed with Franklin.

Bang!!

“Your mind is very simple! You guys will not place the core of what you call the Jungle of Defamation near the border of the central region! If some of your people are protecting an object somewhere in this land, then it would have gathered attention!” Franklin said as he repeatedly swung his blade-like hands.

Drayrin smiled before he answered, “It doesn’t matter. The one who is protecting the core is stronger than me. Even if you find it, it is still useless if you can’t defeat that person.”

“Oh, you have no idea what we are capable of. You thought that you knew everything just because you have our information. I’m saying this because I know that you guys will fall sooner or later. I’m not kidding at all.” Franklin mocked his opponent.

“Prove it to me!! Show me what you’re capable of!!” Drayrin got angry at Franklin’s words. His energy spread out as he attacked Franklin fiercely.

His elemental power rose sharply. His strength and speed had grown too as he activated his strongest skills.

“I’ll show you what I’m capable of!!”