Chapter 804: Chaos in Hall Plains: Other side

On the other side of the central region of Hall Plains.

Amanda and the other two archaeologists were inside an abandoned ruin. They were putting all the clues that they’d discovered so far.

“So far… There is a really ancient civilization here before the Hall of Power’s rise.” Amanda muttered.

“Yeah, it seems comparable to a large country.” Jason nodded.

“Then, how do we stop the Mountain of Demise with this? There is not much time before the so-called emperor broke out of the seal.” Amanda asked.

“We can use this to disrupt the flow of energy in the layers of the crimson net. As long as we find the central point of ruins, then it’s possible.” Lindi answered.

“Lindi is right. If we do nothing then all of the people in the Hall Plains will be purged. But it won’t happen right away. According to our investigation, the first seal will occur first, and a portion of the emperor’s power will break out. In this case, the emperor needed a vessel to hold his power.” Jason explained.

“Speaking of the vessel, if the Hall of Power started the ritual, it means that they already had the perfect vessel for it,” Lindi added.

“Perfect vessel…?” Amanda narrowed her eyes.

She had a bad feeling about everything that was happening so far. The ancient civilization before the rise of the Hall of Power was one of the things that could stop the ritual.

Amanda knew that Souta and the others would also try to stop this. In fact, even the other warriors of Athena would help them. It was the truth and she believed them but she also had to try her best too in case something goes wrong.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Franklin and Eztein were fighting Drayrin fiercely across the land area. They were too fast and strong as their battle devastated the nearby landscape.

Despite being both at the top level One Shackled Realm. Eztein and Franklin couldn’t overpower Drayrin.

“Hey, old man. It seems that the rumors about you are true.” Eztein said as he repeatedly thrust his spear at their opponent.

“What rumor?”

“Rumors about you injuring a Two Shackles expert and even breaking through the formation of several One Shackle experts,” Eztein answered.

“Oh, that happens.” Franklin shrugged his shoulder.

“You two are taking it easy.” Drayrin smiled as he increased his speed and more.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

The collision of their powers caused an intense reaction in the air. A large amount of energy swept out, shaking the entire ground. The whole area feels like it was about to burst open as the energy of the three experts fiercely clashed in midair.

Boom!!

Franklin smiled as he rushed forward. He didn’t even try to block Drayrin’s attack at all causing his left leg to explode. His blood sprayed in every direction but he kept moving forward.

“Come here and let me rip your stomach!” Franklin laughed.

“This lunatic shit!” Drayrin took a step back. He gathered his energy in his hand and threw another punch.

Swoosh!

Eztein appeared beside Franklin before he heavily swung his spear. The blade of the spear collided with Drayrin’s attack.

Argh! Fuck!

Eztein gritted his teeth and he used all of his might. In an instant, he activated the [Element Drive] to bolster his overall stats and firepower.