Chapter 828: Chaos In Hall Plains: Governor Ray And Ibis Vs. No God Emperor

Ibis activated her combat arts and spells one by one. After a few seconds, she glanced at Souta and Governor Ray and gave them a nod before she charged ahead.

Swoosh!!

She was going to fight No God Emperor even if she fell in this battle. She was a true warrior at heart.

Governor Ray turned to Souta. He placed his hand inside his pocket and asked, “Can you fight?”

“I recovered a little bit of my strength,” Souta answered.

“Take your time. Here.” Governor Ray threw a small bottle of potion at Souta.

Souta caught it and realized that it wasn’t a health potion or mana potion. The liquid inside the bottle was orange and he was familiar with it. This potion was a monster potion, he used it before when fighting stronger opponents.

“Take your time, use it to recover more of your strength.” Governor Ray said to him before he turned his attention to No God Emperor.

Boom!!

Gerxuzs and Alexander were laying on the ground. Their bodies were full of heavy injuries and their energy waves were getting lower and lower.

They tried to move their bodies but exhaustion assaulted them. Even at their full powers, they couldn’t even bring No God Emperor to his knees one time.

No God Emperor stared at the crimson net. He narrowed his eyes and learned that his awakening was getting completed.

Just a little bit more time and the cells of this body would change to match his own. It would leave permanent damage to this body but he didn’t care at all. He just wanted to swap it so he wasn’t going to use it next time.

He shook his head and glanced at the two before he pointed his finger at them.

Ohm!!

A ball of energy gathered at the tip of his finger. He was going to end the lives of these two unbelievable creatures.

He wasn’t going to humiliate them anymore. They were worthy of his respect so he was going to end their suffering. They could die with great honor as the one they fought was none other than him, No God Emperor.

At this moment, a red figure flashed toward the two. It was Ibis, a Grain Leader from Athen’s Champion. She grabbed both Alexander and Gerxuzs before she threw them out of the way.

Governor Ray jumped ahead and caught the two before he threw them in again in a faraway place so that they wouldn’t get affected in the battle.

“I forgot that there are four of you.” No God Emperor muttered but he still fired the energy on the tip of his finger.

Ibis pulled out her sword and slashed the energy beam.

[Great Tidal Flash]!!

The energy blade that she threw sliced the beam into two. It passed beside her creating a massive explosion.

“I’m not done yet!”

Ibis bent her knees before she dashed toward No God Emperor. She drove her sword with great momentum.

Swoosh!!

No God Emperor stepped back but Ibis was already in front of him. He raised his hand and she swung her sword with extreme speed. But then, the blade passed through his wrist.

“What?! Illusion…?! No, the Faint Sword Skill…?!”

No God Emperor realized the technique she was using. When he looked up, he saw several hundreds of blades slashing at him.