Chapter 904 Battle At The Selnes Country: Clash

Souta and Fendal clashed several times in midair. Souta gained an advantage and was overwhelming his opponent with his strength.

At this moment, Fendal was heavily injured. He could only defend himself, as he had already lost the opportunity to counterattack. It was already too late for him.

The only thing he could do was to defend himself and wait for his comrades to defeat their opponents.

That is, if his comrades could defeat top experts like Genzu and Bezvin.

At this point, Souta was already certain that he could kill Fendal, so he took his time to sense something in the Selnes Country.

"What's happening with the barrier?"

Naruse had mentioned that there was something wrong with the All Filter Barrier Formation.

Didn't the barrier disappear?

His senses were hindered by the energy of thousands of monsters rushing into the country. However, he managed to roughly guess what was happening.

The barrier hadn't completely disappeared; it was still there but no longer exerting any force to prevent the experts from entering inside. There was no suppression at all.

However, it was still flickering, indicating that the All Filter Barrier Formation would soon be fully activated once again.

'So that's what's happening...' Souta thought to himself.

Souta slammed his sword at Fendal. Although Fendal managed to block it, the force behind the strike still pushed him several meters away.

Then, Souta pointed his finger and cast [Black Hole].

Ohm!

A black hole materialized beside Fendal, and he attempted to retreat.

Souta changed his armor into [Blood Armor: Jade Spider]. In an instant, countless strands of blood-red webs spread out, blocking Fendal's path.

"Damn!" Fendal cursed.

A powerful black hole was pulling him, and now, there were these webs as well. The black hole posed a greater threat than the webs; it could easily shred a Four Shackles expert apart.

So Fendal swung his halberd to fend off the incoming webs.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

At the same time, the four spider limbs on Souta's back pointed at Fendal. He unleashed several [Bestrou]s, creating a massive beam in the sky.

Boom!!

Souta stepped forward, moving through the shadows. He didn't even give Fendal time to recover before appearing beside him.

Fendal gritted his teeth, his figure covered in blood, and his breathing heavy. He was nearing his limit.

Souta muttered as he swung his sword.

"You're finished."

A brilliant red light flashed within the sword, heading for Fendal's face.

...

Souta wasn't the only one who sensed that the barrier was about to close. Most of the top experts in the field understood it, leading to a fierce confrontation. The Army of Gluttony surged forward while the Alliance Army attempted to hold them back while retreating.

Schine and Naruse had already returned to the country, rushing back when they saw hundreds of monsters from the river entering the borders.

Kasci also returned to the country, engaging in combat with several Six Circle Officers while his fellow angels dealt with his opponents, allowing him to return to the country.