Chapter 821: Chaos In Hall Plains: Eilan

Eight Head was surprised when he heard Eilish’s words. He turned to her and asked, “You know one of them?”

He noticed that talking to Eilish was useless. Her attention was on the man wearing a white cloak. Now he noticed some similarities between the two. Eilish and that man looked similar.

Even the man with a black hat was surprised. He glanced at his partner and asked, “Hey, Azure, do you know her?”

The man who was called Azure shook his head. “You know that it’s my first time coming to this place so how could I know any of the people here? Just do your job, Ripper?”

“Ugh, fine…” The man who was called Ripper sighed before he turned his attention to Eilish and Eight Head. “I don’t have any grudges against you guys but you have to stay here for a while.”

“You! Are you with those Hall of Power guys?!” Eight Head asked.

“No, we’re not with them,” Ripper said.

“Then, why?” Eight Head asked.

“We have different goals. I know that the Hall of Power will massacre everyone in this land soon but we have a goal that we wanted to achieve so we let ourselves be enclosed with that crimson net in the sky.” Ripper said while pointing his finger upward. Then, he dashed forward with unbelievable speed.

Swoosh!!

Tsk! Eight Head clicked his tongue in annoyance as he noticed that Eilish was still out of her mind. He stepped forward and clashed with the man who was called Ripper.

Boom!!

The shockwave of their collision blew Eilish who was close to them.

Eilish was thrown several meters away and rolled on the ground. She forced herself to stand up and stared at the man who was called Azure.

“I’m sure of it! You are Eilan! I can’t be wrong!” She raised her voice as she stared at the face of the man. She continued, “Do you remember me?! I’m Eilish, your older sister!!”

“E-Eilish… M-My s-sister…? I… have a sister?” Azure widened his eyes and then he suddenly felt an intense headache. He fell to his knees and he screamed in pain.

“ARGHHH!!! No!! I’m Azure!!!”

He felt like his brain was about to explode. He couldn’t do anything but held his head with both of his hands.

Ripper stopped in the air to look at Azure. “Hey, Azure! What’s wrong with you?!”

Eight Head used this opportunity to land an attack while Ripper was distracted. He punched his opponent in the face before he kneed his stomach and punched him once again.

Bang!!

Ripper’s body crashed on the ground causing the dust to shoot up in the air. He quickly stood up and looked at Eight Head while clearly irritated.

“You fucking…”

He was about to fight Eight Head when a huge energy erupted like a volcanic explosion.

Boom!!

Ripper, Eight Head, and Eilish looked at Azure who was screaming in pain. Azure was oozing overwhelming energy that made the space around them vibrate.

“ARGH!!!”

Azure roared as the energy he was emitting grew stronger and stronger.

“Azure, get ahold of yourself!!!” Ripper shouted. ‘This is bad. He is getting out of control.’ he said inwardly.