Chapter 809: Chaos in Hall Plains: Jungle of Defamation

Esquin was staring at the star system when he noticed something. He looked around and narrowed his eyes. There was a sensation that someone was observing him. It was faint but it didn’t escape his extreme senses.

“Someone is watching me…?”

Esquin silently gathered his energy and it caused the space around him to vibrate strongly. Cracks appeared out of nowhere as the planets, stars, and other celestial bodies with the protection of the crimson net trembled as if they were about to explode.

It wasn’t the group of gods before. He was sure that Hermes, Njord, and the others wouldn’t fight him in this place since they didn’t want to affect the crimson net. So who was spying on him?

Is it one of the Commandments?

If that’s the case then it would be a little problematic but he wasn’t afraid.

Ohm!

A silhouette appeared after a long time. It was a woman with three pairs of majestic wings behind her. She also has small wings on the side of her head that cover her face. Her golden brown hair was flowing into the space, emitting a luster that calmed down the space. The woman was holding a glowing trumpet in her hands.

“Gabriel…? And that trumpet… You?” Esquin looked gloomy.

“Gluttony… It’s time for you to vanish.” Gabriel said in a soft voice. Her voice traveled through the vacuum of space and it healed all the cracks that were caused by Esquin’s presence.

Ohm!

Dozens of holy spears appeared behind her and quickly shot toward the Ruler of Gluttony. Each spear contained a vast amount of power that could potentially annihilate everything.

Swoosh!

Esquin couldn’t avoid the spears. It pierced his body as his blood gushed out. He coughed and smiled at Gabriel.

“Gabriel, it seems that you know me… You wouldn’t come here if you didn’t know about my past identity.”

Esquin laughed as a streak of blood flowed from the corner of his mouth. He then looked up and stared at the vastness of space.

“I’m sure right now. The one who is spying on me isn’t Gabriel but it’s another person. I don’t know who you are but I will find you.”

With those words, his body dissipated into tiny particles leaving the golden spears alone in space.

“A clone…” Gabriel muttered and she recalled Esquin’s words.

Someone was spying on him?

She couldn’t help but look around and scanned all the galaxies within the area to verify his words. But she found nothing after a few seconds of scanning. There was nothing in the fifty-five galaxies around except for a few planets with mana density.

She shook her head and looked at the star system covered by a crimson net. The state of God’s Continent right now wasn’t good. Gods were moving frequently and mortals were the ones who suffered every time a god fought.

While the other factions were busy with the demon army in the south, the angel’s target wasn’t those demons. They wanted to locate Esquin and stopped the plan of the Deadly Sins.

“Gluttony, does he want to free the No God Emperor or not? I don’t know how it is related to their plan.”

Somewhere in God’s Continent, Esquin was sitting on a throne. He opened his eyes and revealed a light glow that contained enormous power.

He muttered, “Gabriel, she destroyed my clone. It seems that the angels are currently keeping me in check. Well, it doesn’t matter.”