Chapter 845 To The Earthen Woods

*sob*

Eilish cried as she tightly wrapped her dainty hands around Souta. She buried her face in his chest.

Those traumatic experiences never left her mind. It was the most horrible thing that she had experienced in her life.

"It's fine," Souta said gently as he caressed her back.

A girl without her energy in an unknown world with stronger beings. She didn't need to explain for Souta to understand what happened to her.

He looked at her and said, "You can rest for a while. I promise I will help you find your brother."

"Thank you... Souta..." Eilish said while sobbing. She kept crying until she fell asleep.

Souta stood up and he placed her on the bed. He covered her with a blanket before he left the room.

As soon as he left Eilish's room, a cold glint flashed in his eyes. His expression changed quickly as he muttered, "Noxious..."

Swoosh!!

Two people appeared behind him.

"Lord..."

Both of them fell on their knees.

These two experts were members of the Noxious Corps that Franklin trained to become assassins. It was good but the overall might of the corps still couldn't be compared to the Witch Corps.

These two experts were one of the few Solidifying Realm of the corps. They were only at the intermediate stage of S-rank.

"Gather a few people that have the power level of S-rank. Also, notify Elder Hanmi and quickly depart to the battlefield where Eilish fought the tribes of the Earthen Woods. I will follow soon."

Souta gave them an order without looking back. He continued to walk as his mind wandered about the previous events in the Hall Plains.

Eilish met her brother and there was a woman that visited him before. There was something that happened that he didn't know about.

He went to his office and read all the reports. He already heard some of the reports from Gragas but there was still something that he didn't know about.

The Dragon Council.

Governor Ray, the founder of the organization, didn't make out and die before he could even receive a proper treatment.

Also... The Ninth Head died in Bland City? So while he was fighting No God Emperor someone attacked that city and it demolished almost everything within.

According to the residents of the city, they were mysteriously transported out of the city before the whole area collapsed. It was unknown who saved their lives but they were grateful for whoever was that person.

"So while I was fighting No God Emperor, someone attacked Bland City, and at the same time, Eilish and Eight Head along with Fourth Head fought an unknown group on the battlefield against the tribes. Eilish's brother was included in that group..."

Is there a connection to it?

Maybe, these two are from different organizations?

Souta rubbed his chin.

Aside from that, there were changes in Dragon Council.

This piece of report surprised him.

A week after the battle against No God Emperor, Alexander and Gerxuzs fought in the central region for an entire day.

The battle shook the region and a lot of people were affected. Most of the survivors were still recovering from the war when the two fought without holding back. As a result, it devastated the central region even more. It already suffered from the war as various organizations fought all over it.