Chapter 857 Talk

'In the game, I arrived in this land when the titans are waging war with Olympus. The Olympus send their citizens to their sub-world to avoid becoming casualties in an all-out war against the titans. The battlefield at that time is the land of Olympus and countless people had died.'

Souta recalled what happened in the game. He was tasked to escort some of the survivors to this planet. Slavery became a norm in this land a few years ago and when he arrived here with his fellow warriors, they abolished that system.

Still, there are strong people hiding in this world.

'Right now, I arrived earlier so I wonder what's gonna happen.' Souta smiled to himself.

He was quite interested about what would happen in this world. After all, he could remember a few interesting things here.

"Should I prepare two rooms?" The princess asked carefully.

"One is enough," Souta answered.

"N-No, two rooms..." Eilish said.

Souta glanced at her and raised his eyebrows.

Eilish avoided his gaze as she slowly said, "I-I have to do something..."

Souta looked at her for a few seconds before he turned back to the princess and said, "Okay, two rooms."

"I understand." The princess nodded.

"Can you tell me the current situation of this world? I need to know about the stance of other countries." Souta asked.

The princess slowly told them the recent events around the kingdom and the continent.

After a while, the three arrived in the guest rooms. There were two rooms here, one for Souta and the other for Eilish.

"It's already late so you can rest here for now. If you have any needs, you can ask me. I'll stay in the room next door." The princess said before she politely left.

Souta entered his room. He flicked his finger and set up a barrier to prevent the leakage of his energy.

"It's good."

He sat down in the center of the room and closed his eyes. He would enter his inner consciousness for the first time in a while. He wanted to check something.

Ohm!!

Souta arrived in a seemingly endless space. The ground was like a smooth glass that mirrored the bloody sky. Various gigantic magic circles were hovering around and there were blueish veins-like things attached to it.

This was his inner consciousness. It was entirely different from Saya's since hers was just a fragment of her former inner consciousness. She explained to him before that her inner consciousness was shattered. Luckily, the time difference was still working.

"I should start practicing my Archetype. It still needs a lot of work before I could use it once again. It wasn't fully developed yet."

Souta muttered to himself. His [Great Blood of the End] was different from the other Archetype. Using the characteristics that he learned when he fought Gerxuzs in the past, he tried to copy it and integrate it into this technique. Up until now, he hasn't even managed to remove the flaws of this technique.

But he would be able to complete the first step soon. When that happens, he could probably use the first form in real combat.

Ohm!

Blood seeped out of his pores and it turned into a red color lightning that flashed through the room. It was lucky that he set up a barrier or else everything in this room would turn into nothingness.