Chapter 877 Bless By The World

Souta and the rest arrived at the capital of the Sydfri Kingdom. It was a huge city with a diameter of one hundred kilometers. It was bustling and the view was astonishing before but now... It was filled with smoke, corpses were scattered everywhere, and hundreds of buildings were destroyed. Even the palace at the center of the city was burning.

Heimer, Baldur, and Princess Dreimi couldn't believe what they were seeing. One of the most famous cities in the world was burning. Flames were everywhere and blood dyed the ground.

"This is a sight to see..." Souta commented.

"They are fighting there." Eilish looked up.

The hero of the Sydfri Kingdom was a young man wearing silver-colored armor. He was swinging his sword against a man covered in a dark red robe. Their battle was fierce and they were using all of their might against each other.

They were fighting twenty kilometers above the city. Still, the aftershocks of their battle could be felt throughout the entire city. It even extends to farther land.

The space was distorting and all sorts of elements were bursting out every second. Each of their attacks was cancelling each other and it didn't cause more damage to the surrounding.

They were evenly matched.

Souta raised his eyebrows when he saw the battle.

"Souta..." Eilish said as she watched the battle. She noticed something strange.

Yeah, there was a strange thing about this battle. The hero was only at Three Shackles yet he was able to fight a powerful man at Four Shackles. The mana in the atmosphere and the laws of this world were moving strangely. The hero was able to control it completely.

If it was any other experts, there was no doubt that the hero would defeat them. Unfortunately, the one he's fighting was a top-tier expert. Souta recognized the insignia on the robe of the man.

That man was from the Wingless Crow.

"I see... Their target is me." Souta understood immediately.

That woman named Layla warned him about this. The Wingless Crow wanted to kill him since he annihilated the branch in Hall Plains.

Souta glanced at his fellow warriors and said, "Set up the artifact. Once you activated it, I will start moving."

The warriors nodded before they left to activate the artifacts.

While waiting, Souta continued to watch the battle.

Boom!!

The hero fiercely attacked his opponent. Each one of his attacks contains a vast amount of mana and laws. It was capable of annihilating this entire land.

If this continued, Souta guessed that the whole city beneath them would collapse under the sheer pressure of the battle.

The man from the Wingless Crow took the hero's attack head-on. From his point of view, the hero was simply a man that got lucky to obtain the protection of this world's law. If not for this world's laws, he would have already killed this hero.

Still, he could crush all types of laws that were thrown at him. He even has the upper hand in this battle.

Boom!!

The land shook heavily and it caused a ripple on the ground that destroyed countless infrastructures.

The battle was getting fiercer and fiercer with each passing second. They have already thrown hundreds of thousands of attacks. The space was full of cracks and the mana in the air was chaotic. The pressure from this battle immediately killed all the people below A-rank while people under Shackled Realm fainted from the pressure.