Chapter 890 Preparation

"You owned the Hall Plains after you repelled the forces of the Holy Lands. They didn't dare to send more people since you have Olympus on your back. I just want a simple thing. Let me establish a merchant group on your land. Of course, I will pay taxes and give you more benefits."

Sande explained what he wanted in exchange for information about the Five Master Clans.

He just wanted one thing.

The right to move across the Hall Plains.

Hall Plains wasn't comparable to the current Selnes Country. Selnes Country was more prosperous and had a better economy. But Sande believed that it wouldn't be long before the Hall Plains grew. After all, Souta had the backing of the Holy Land Olympus. So he wanted to invest and establish his corporation early on that piece of land.

"I accept your condition," Souta said without hesitation.

"You accept?" Sande was a little bit surprised.

"Yeah, there's no need to think about it." Souta nodded.

"You're very decisive. As expected of the one who is called the Only One." Sande smiled. "Let me tell you something, there's another reason why the other forces are here in the colosseum."

"Hm?" Souta raised his eyebrows.

"There's a tournament that will be held today. Anyone can join the fight. The winner will get a piece of red-grade artifact and a super rare mana fruit." Sande said.

"I see..." Souta rubbed his chin. "It's to test the might of the Holy Lands, right? Tell me, who organized this tournament?"

"It's the Windi Clan. They wanted to test the strength of the reinforcement by giving out a mana fruit and artifact." Sande replied.

The prizes weren't alluring enough for him. Souta had a bunch of universal and dark-grade artifacts. He also ate a lot of legendary-grade mana fruit.

Well, Eztein and Franklin were in the arena so it's better to leave it to them.

If they won then they would be able to improve their strength.

Eztein and Franklin were different from him. They didn't have a lot of high-grade artifacts nor did they eat legendary fruits.

Souta monopolizes most of the highest grades that Astros' earned. There was nothing wrong with it. In the past, he created the Astros to help him in his plan and they also received benefits from him. If not, they would still be rotting in their world.

But it was different now...

Souta did all of that just for him to survive in the future. Death was the only thing that pushed him to keep moving forward. He didn't care about it now. He wasn't afraid of death.

He has other goals now.

Souta turned his head and glanced at Eilish, who was sitting beside him.

Eilish noticed his gaze so she turned to look at him.

Souta smiled and shook his head. He then turned to Vashno and said, "Vashno, go to the arena. Eztein is strong but he just entered Three Shackles so you have to participate and increase our chances of obtaining the prizes."

Vashno pointed at himself. "Me?"

Souta nodded, "Yep."

"Fine..." Vashno sighed.

"Don't be like that. Don't forget that you are a hero." Souta smiled.

"Tch! A hero..." Vashno clicked his tongue.