Chapter 933 Battle at the Selnes Country: Hoei Methal

"Clan Leader of Methal Clan...'" Souta turned to look on the other side. 'And another one of the Deadly Sins...'

Poisonous Vine glanced at Souta before flying beside Ice Death. Silence enveloped them for a few seconds as they observed each other's movements.

Suddenly, Ice Death opened his mouth, "It's time..."

Souta widened his eyes, and his energy surged instantly. Thousands of ice spears flew toward him while seven shadows emerged beside him, quickly rushing toward the ice spears.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Souta maneuvered through the air, skillfully dodging all the ice spears. He focused his gaze on Poisonous Vine and Ice Death. Gripping the vajra sword tightly, he arrived a few meters away from the two.

Swoosh!!

Poisonous Vine smiled seductively as she swung the whip in her hand. The whip tore through the air, swiftly approaching Souta's position.

It carried an enormous amount of energy, evident to Souta. He abruptly halted in midair, contorting his body to narrowly evade the vicious whip. Nevertheless, the energy within it grazed his neck.

Whoosh!!

Sensing its threat, Souta didn't hesitate. His aura surged once more.

Boom!!

Simultaneously, Ice Death, seeing Poisonous Vine miss her target, waved his hand, unleashing a white beam aimed directly at Souta. It froze everything it touched, including time and space.

In that moment, a figure appeared beside Souta, intercepting the white beam.

It was Hoei Methal.

Souta merely nodded at Hoei before pressing forward. His elemental power expanded, causing the sea of blood to surge alongside him.

Boom!!

Souta clashed with Ice Death in mid-air. A shockwave radiated outwards, accompanied by an immense surge of energy. The entire area quivered, as though on the verge of collapse. Both combatants were propelled several hundred meters away from each other.

Ice Death halted, refraining from launching further attacks. Instead, he merely fixed his gaze on Souta and Hoei.

"Today, both of you will fall, and the All-Filter Barrier Formation will crumble," Poisonous Vine stated, a serene smile on her face.

"Well, let's see you try," Souta replied calmly.

"The All-Filter Barrier Formation shall never falter! It is the legacy bestowed by our god!" Hoei proclaimed loudly.

Souta's attention was diverted as he sensed Ice Death preparing to make another move.

Swoosh!!

A giant block of ice appeared in the sky, colossal enough to obstruct the entire expanse. Its tremendous size and the vast energy it contained distorted space and time.

"Fall. [Death Beyond Glacier]!" Ice Death uttered in a low voice, pointing his finger downward as the colossal ice block began its descent.

Swoosh!!

Hoei widened his eyes, struck by the immense scale of this impending attack. Dodging was an unviable option; his only chance was to neutralize it. He unfurled his palm, conjuring a sharp blade that slowly took form. His aura surged as he used his [Element Drive].

Boom!

Souta remained undeterred. A tremendous amount of energy coalesced around his blade, a maelstrom of darkness and light swirling around it. The blood fused into the blade as elemental power surged within.