Chapter 925 Battle at the Selnes Country: Souta vs. Nine Yin

Genzu found himself in a vast desert, facing a man named Anti-Mage, a notorious spellcaster hunter.

"So you're the one who's here with me," Genzu remarked as he observed Anti-Mage's movements.

Anti-Mage looked at the wounds on Genzu's body and commented, "Berserk War Axe, you're injured. You wanted to fight me in your current state."

"If you know my title, then you should also know my strength," Genzu laughed. "Besides, I don't think you should be worried about the mythical-grade mana fruit when I'm here. You will not be able to get it."

Anti-Mage sneered at Genzu's words. "Do you really think that the mythical-grade mana fruit is that important for us? It's a bit unexpected, but our goal has never changed from the beginning. The mythical-grade mana fruit has become our secondary objective. It will be our prize for completing this mission."

"Then try to get past me," Genzu said in a cold tone.

Anti-Mage's face turned serious as he approached Genzu, adjusting his sleeves and clenching both of his fists tightly.

"So you want a brawl. I'll let you have it," Genzu said as he let go of his weapon and raised both of his fists.

"You let go of your weapon?! Quite arrogant," Anti-Mage remarked.

Both fighters stood in front of each other, the distance between them just a foot wide. Anti-Mage's spell-dismantling abilities were useless against Genzu, who never used spells to begin with.

The atmosphere was tense as they stared at each other. This battle would revolve around their martial arts skills, a fistfight between two high-tier SSS-rank experts.

With a burst of their aura, both of them threw their fists at each other.

Boom!!

The entire space shook.

Li Guan glanced at the slash on the fabric of space. The cut grew larger, and the energy burst from the other side passed through it. He could see what was happening on that side.

"Blood Lightning Monster is fighting the top expert of the Deadly Sins."

Even the people hiding in the building could feel the intensity of the fight in the air. The vibrations alone were enough for them to understand that some incredibly powerful beings were battling.

Boom!!

Souta and Nine Yin exchanged hundreds of blows. Nine Yin was using a strange weapon this time: a pair of knives bent forward and connected by chains below the handles.

Clang! Clang!

Souta was pushed back. He narrowed his eyes while defending himself from Nine Yin's furious assault.

'He sticks his arms together, and I didn't even notice it. He's fast and strong, but his elemental power isn't as strong as mine.'

Souta thought to himself. Though he was confident in his skills, he still wasn't sure if he could defeat this guy without sustaining heavy damage.

Nine Yin was strong, far stronger than Souta had initially imagined. If he were to categorize his recent opponents:

At the bottom were the seven Wingless Crow members he fought in the sub-world, and Fendal was stronger than them. Even if those seven worked together, Fendal would dismantle them. Boulder Jack surpassed Fendal. Then there was Red Mist, who should be on par with Nine Yin. In fact, if Red Mist utilized her full power, she would likely surpass Nine Yin.

Among the top ten experts of the Deadly Sins, Ice Death was at the top. The second position was a toss-up between Red Mist, Anti-Mage, or Thousand Earth. Man-Eating Tamer could also contend for this spot, as he had a wide variety of monsters at his disposal. He was the most unpredictable, having a weaker physique but numerous powerful minions. For the third tier, it would include experts like Nine Yin, Spatial Whisperer, and Black Blader, with Boulder Jack and Poisonous Vine at the bottom in terms of strength.