Chapter 858 Cryo Forest

Five people were traveling in the middle of the huge forest. Two of them were Souta and Eilish. The other three were the princess who served Souta and Eilish. Her name was Dreimi. The other two were the Royal Guard Captain called Bandur and the Holy Knight Captain called Heimer.

These three people were Souta and Eilish's guides to Devil Sea.

This forest was called Cryo Forest. It was a huge piece of land between the Arsen Kingdom and another country called the Viz Republic. According to the information, in the center of this forest, there was a giant pond of ice. Everything within that place was made of ice and no one could approach it because of the low temperature.

"Have any of you visited that place before?" Souta asked.

"I only saw it from a distance. I couldn't approach it since I could die from an intense temperature."  The Royal Guard Captain Baldur answered.

"Hmm..." Souta rubbed his chin and something came into his mind. "Okay, let's check it out."

Princess Dreimi and Heimer looked at him with wide eyes. That place was considered extremely dangerous. No one could survive the intense freezing atmosphere of that land.

"A-Are you sure?" Baldur asked.

"Yeah, if it's dangerous then we'll pull back but I doubt that it would harm me." Souta shrugged his shoulder.

"I understand." Baldur nodded.

They didn't know Souta or Eilish's power. They just know that both of them were strong, strong to the point that they could rival the top experts in this world.

Arsen Kingdom was one of the strongest but they definitely weren't the strongest. They were probably in the top 10 or top 9 and the difference to the forces above them especially those in the top 5 was huge.

"Let's be careful. This forest is the land that separated two countries. The Viz Republic is currently in a chaotic situation." Heimer said.

"It's been a while since we've entered this forest yet we haven't even encountered a single monster. It's strange." Princess Dreimi said while observing the surroundings.

Heimer and Baldur couldn't help but nod at her words.

Souta glanced at them and didn't explain. Actually, they should've encountered dozens of monsters already but they ran away after sensing Souta's aura. Their instinct was telling them that Souta was a top predator.

Roar!!

Suddenly, a roar resounded through the forest.

Eilish and Souta raised their heads in the direction where they sensed the roar was coming from.

"Speaking of the devil, a monster had appeared!" Baldur said grimly as he pulled out a giant sword on his back. He stood in front to protect Princess Dreimi.

Heimer brandished the two swords on his waist as he prepared himself.

Souta raised his shadows as a shadow appeared above them.

Bang!!

The figure landed on the ground causing the dust to shoot up. The intense fluctuations of energy spread out covering several hundreds of meters in an instant.

Souta stared at this monster. The monster was like a lion with glossy black fur. Its eyes were green and it had red sharp spikes protruding on its back.

If he wasn't wrong this monster was called Night Lion. It was a territorial and fearless monster. It would attack anyone that entered its territory.

"Hey, are you sure that you wanted to attack us?" Souta said in a soft voice using monster language.