Chapter 934 Battle at the Selnes Country: Killing Game

"Do you have any idea what it is?" Eztein asked.

"I don't know," Erkigal replied, shaking her head. "I wasn't aware of what he was working on in his territory. His household was protected by a barrier, making it impossible for me to infiltrate."

"We're here," Erkigal announced, halting as she gestured toward a colossal stone monument.

Franklin, Vashno, and Eztein observed the monument curiously.

Erkigal turned to them and explained, "This is our first stop. It's to monitor and mark what's happening inside the All-Filter Barrier Formation. The Killing Game."

"Killing Game?" Vashno raised an eyebrow.

"Look at the stone monument," Erkigal directed, pointing ahead.

The monument displayed several dots and inscriptions. Countless dots were present, almost unnoticeable unless one focused keenly. The brightest dots signified the strongest experts within the All-Filter Barrier Formation, while the unlit dots represented the weakest individuals.

"They are all participants in this Killing Game. It's the living labyrinth of our god. There are two ways to conclude this game: one is to eliminate all the brightest dots, and the second is to acquire the hidden treasures within this labyrinth created by our god," Erkigal elucidated.

"Oh, your god is some psychotic entity," Franklin muttered under his breath.

Bang!

Eztein swiftly struck the back of Franklin's head. "Don't disrespect a god. No matter what, he is still a god. Besides, we are in his domain. What if his consciousness remains here? If you die, our boss wouldn't even be able to avenge you."

"You want to start something?!" Franklin retorted.

"Huh? Old man, do you really think you could take me down?!" Eztein challenged.

Vashno intervened and halted their impending confrontation. He sighed, feeling regretful for bringing these two along. Turning to Erkigal, he asked, "Could you enlighten us further on what's happening?"

He studied the dots but couldn't grasp their significance. Eztein and Franklin also examined the dots, noticing that there were twenty-seven brighter ones on the monument, symbolizing the number of top experts within the All-Filter Barrier Formation.

Erkigal didn't respond immediately. Instead, she silently observed the monument. After a brief pause, she spoke up, "It seems that Clan Leader Schine has perished. The red dots signify a person's death. If the individual died before the labyrinth was opened, their dot wouldn't appear here."

"So, that leaves us with only twenty-six... But that's the count of top experts, and based on my prior observations, the number of higher-level experts doesn't reach that count," Vashno remarked, narrowing his gaze.

"There's a chance that some powerful individuals are hidden in the shadows, unaware that this monument can track them," Eztein suggested.

"Can we verify the name associated with each dot?" Franklin inquired.

"Understood, I'll check it right away," Erkigal responded. She moved closer to the monument and carefully examined it. After a few moments, she spoke again, "Based on this record, it appears that your leader encountered Hoei and two members of the Deadly Sins. You can also verify this. By concentrating your senses, you'll feel your leader's energy fluctuations in this specific dot. It signifies the presence of the Blood Lightning Monster. If it turns red, it means death. Additionally, you'll receive some details about what transpired."

"Let me verify it," Vashno interjected, stepping forward. He focused his senses on the twenty-six brightest dots, recalling his observations of the top experts during their battles.