Chapter 927 Battle at the Selnes Country: Genzu vs. Anti-Mage

Souta landed in an unfamiliar place with a resounding "Thud!" The land was filled with various gases.

"You should rest for a while," Saya suggested.

"I can still go on," Souta replied. His ability [Insta-Regen] had recovered some of his energy, but it wasn't enough to face someone at Nine Yin's level.

Souta found some solace in the fact that Nine Yin had only attained the Force Stage. If he had to face experts like Red Mist and others who had reached the Integration Stage, it would be a much more challenging situation. Souta was still confident in his fighting abilities but not in his current condition.

"Be careful. Remember, you're not alone in this war. Make use of others to eliminate your enemies and recover your strength," Saya advised.

"Yeah, I know what to do," Souta nodded in agreement. He scanned his surroundings and felt that there was no immediate threat.

"The fabric of space here is much more stable than the previous one," he observed.

...

Bang! Bang!

Anti-Mage and Genzu continued their high-speed exchange of blows. Neither of them showed any signs of backing down as they unleashed their punches without reservation.

"Why don't you utilize your weapon?" Anti-Mage inquired, still throwing punches.

"I could ask you the same question! Why aren't you using a weapon?" Genzu replied, a smile playing on his face.

The two fighters relentlessly exchanged punches, each determined to overpower the other, eschewing any need for tricks.

It was an all-out brawl.

Bang! Bang!

Genzu grinned as he felt his veins and muscles surge with power. His injuries didn't weaken him; instead, they seemed to grant him increased strength and speed.

His aura intensified as he activated his [Element Drive], growing even more powerful. For a brief moment, he managed to overpower Anti-Mage, but Anti-Mage responded by unleashing his own [Element Drive].

Boom!

Lightning and earth clashed in midair between Genzu and Anti-Mage. Their elemental powers extended, enveloping the entire landscape and disturbing the very fabric of space. Both of them had reached the Integration Stage, and the battle caused significant changes in the entire desert.

They exchanged tens, hundreds, thousands, and even tens of thousands of punches. Blood continued to flow from their battered bodies.

Both fighters employed various combat techniques to enhance their physical attributes and attacks. Despite the relentless exchange of blows, they stood resolutely. Genzu's punch resembled an immovable solid rock, while Anti-Mage's strikes were as swift and cutting as a whip slicing through the air.

AHHHH!

Their battle cry resonated throughout the area.

Considerable time had passed, and the two combatants were still locked in fierce combat. The land was already stained red with their blood, and their breathing came in heavy gasps, their bodies covered in wounds.

Anti-Mage was taken aback. He had been confident in his endurance and stamina, so it came as a shock that Genzu could not only keep up with him but also match his level.

Today, he had finally met his match – a man who relied solely on his physical strength and fighting abilities.

"So, this is the strength of the Berserk War Axe," Anti-Mage silently mused.