Chapter 823: Chaos In Hall Plains: Solar Flare

Ibis launched herself as she poured her mana into her sword. She activated her [Element Drive] before she drives her blade ahead.

Swoosh!!

No God Emperor blocked the blade with his fingers but Alexander appeared behind. Alexander swiftly placed both of his palms on his opponent’s back.

[Ultimate Shock]!!

A burst of energy erupted within Alexander’s palm. No God Emperor was pushed away and Ibis used this chance to pull back her sword and swung it again.

Swoosh!!

A huge blade of energy swept out landing on No God Emperor’s body. He was thrown to the bottom of the sea before the energy blade exploded like a bomb.

Boom!!

At the same time, Governor Ray threw several punches in the air, sending energy waves at his opponent.

Boom!! Boom!! Boom!!

The water was blown away before it evaporated as Gerxuzs jumped within to follow No God Emperor.

“Is this all you’ve got!!”

Gerxuzs shouted as he fiercely swung the huge club in his hand.

Boom!!

The seabed was shaken as Gerxuzs’ elemental powers erupted causing the sea to evaporate and some part of it to turn into ice.

Ibis looked at Gerxuzs’ overbearing charge before she glanced at Alexander and Governor Ray.

“How about we let that monster be in charge? We just need to follow its attack so that we can reserve some of our energies,” she said.

“That monster will not work with us so I think it’s a good option.” Governor Ray said.

“Well, you too reserve your energies. I’ll try to keep up with them.” Alexander had a different idea.

“Is that fine with you?” Ibis asked.

“Well, yeah. I don’t think that we could defeat that guy in this manner.” Alexander nodded.

“Okay, then we’ll support you.” Governor Ray said.

Alexander bent his knees and drove down as fast as he could. In just a second, he appeared beside No God Emperor. He quickly raised his left foot and launched a devastating kick.

No God Emperor’s perception was too high. He already saw this coming so he managed to block it with a little bit of effort. Then, he spun around and threw kicks at Gerxuzs.

Bang!! Bang!!

Alexander crouched as a foot passed above his head. He then took out a small booklet from his pocket.

The booklet flew beside him and it opened revealing rows of words within its pages.

“[Mage of Earth] activate…” He muttered to himself. This small booklet was a dark-grade artifact for mages.

No God Emperor glanced at the book. “An artifact…?”

“Yeah,” Alexander smiled as he raised his hand.

Boom!!

A huge pillar of rock rose beneath No God Emperor. It hit him with huge power and he felt that it had some sort of suction power that pulled him over it.

The pillar of rock rose from the sea. Governor Ray and Ibis were already charging a powerful attack. The moment they saw No God Emperor, the two of them released their attacks without holding back.