Chapter 849 General Vanguard

Swoosh!!

Souta appeared in front of the man once again and threw a powerful punch.

Bang!!

A figure appeared and caught Souta's fist, protecting the man from any harm.

Hmm...?

Souta raised his eyes as he stared at the figure that blocked his punch.

It was a woman with long white hair. Her skin was white as snow and her body was covered in silver-colored armor. The armor was emitting a dim blue radiance and there were black lines around it with the red crest on the left chest part of the armor.

The woman glanced at the man behind him and said, "I said before that you can't start a battle without my consent. I will send you back to the headquarters later."

"B-But... It's just a monster..." The man said.

"Did you forget the ruler of this land?" The woman said before she turned her attention back to Souta. "That's the infamous Blood Lightning Monster, the newly crowned Lord of Hall Plains."

"Blood Lightning Monster...? You mean... that monster is..." The man stared at Souta with wide eyes.

"Yeah, that's why I warned you not to create trouble since we aren't in our territory." The woman said.

"That crest and the symbol under your armor..." Souta said as the entire area started to shake heavily. "You're from Asgard... With your strength, you're probably one of the General Vanguard of a certain legion."

"I'm Freydr, one of the General Vanguard of Tyr's Arrow." The woman introduced herself.

"You didn't even bother hiding your identity. Does it mean that the higher-ups send you here for the purpose of confronting the Olympus?" Souta asked.

He was skeptical. He didn't expect that he would meet a warrior from another Holy Land in this place.

Does this mean that those factions decided to follow Olympus' action?

Souta thought that they would let Olympus take care of this land since he took care of No God Emperor. But it seems that his assumption was wrong.

Asgard wasn't probably the only one in this land. The other factions probably send their forces out of their territory just like how Olympus send him here.

It happened too early.

Holy Lands sent out their forces in the other regions. It should be only for the demon army but now... Their purpose has changed. Souta was the ruler of Hall Plains. Although Hall Plains wasn't officially part of Olympus, Souta was still the ruler of this land so in some way it became an extension of Olympus' territory.

So the warriors from other factions would conquer other small lands just like him.

A fight would break out in different land because of this.

The Large Countries who have allies in those different small regions would retaliate once they realized that a bunch of soldiers from the Holy Lands were marching in their neighboring lands.

'Since I'm capable of slaying No God Emperor's vessel, they would send someone that could potentially rival me.'

Souta said inwardly.

There was nothing good about this situation. If Souta defeated them, then the Holy Lands would only send a stronger force and then the Olympus would send someone stronger. This process would continue until the Holy Lands send the top brass of their forces, the Freedom Realm warriors.