Chapter 917 Battle at the Selnes Country: Dead Spell

In Zone 5...

Shen Yao was forcefully pushed aside as she endured the relentless assault of the Poisonous Vine and Spatial Whisperer. Blood trickled from the corner of her mouth.

"Huff...!"

Her breaths were labored as she quickly surveyed the ground battlefield. While she didn't have all the details, the warriors below were engaged in a desperate struggle.

"I have to do this... I can't afford to hesitate any longer."

Determined, Shen Yao steeled herself and retreated several hundred meters from her opponents.

"Also..."

Shen Yao gazed in a particular direction, sensing the presence of the Clan Leader of the Methal Clan. It appeared that he was preparing to engage someone of equal standing. Both of their energies continued to surge without pause. They clearly intended to give it their all right from the outset.

"Don't tell me..."

She widened her eyes, suddenly realizing something. The Methal Clan Leader must have discovered the traitor. Additionally, there was a faint aura of the Windi Clan Leader, but it was steadily fading away.

Whoosh!!

Poisonous Vine and Spatial Whisperer froze in their tracks. A sudden sense of danger gripped their hearts, prompting extreme caution.

In the next moment, the entire area quivered as Shen Yao's energy burst forth, flooding the surroundings like a raging tide.

Boom!!

Li Guan, who lay on the ground, gazed upward and muttered, "Shen Yao... She's going to use it. She's going to risk everything."

Shen Yao floated in the air, her energy radiating wildly. Her hair danced in the wind, gradually turning white.

[Earth Ascending Transformation: Golden Arhat]!

Her pupils emanated a white glow, and golden tattoos emerged all over her body.

Poisonous Vine and Spatial Whisperer exchanged grim glances. They keenly sensed the impending danger emanating from Shen Yao at this very moment.

Shen Yao locked her gaze on her two opponents. One of them had already been wounded by Li Guan, and it was a sufficient cue for her. She intended to take on both of them single-handedly.

"Since the Blood Lightning Monster went all out and took one of you down, perhaps it's time for me to do the same."

Her words resonated as she slowly raised her hand.

[Thousand Desolation Palm]!!

In an instant, a colossal golden palm, spanning a thousand meters, materialized in the air. It descended upon Poisonous Vine and Spatial Whisperer, who braced themselves as the palm loomed overhead.

"Since you've chosen to stand in the way, you shall perish along with the rest!" Shen Yao's voice echoed.

The intense energy radiated throughout the entire landscape. The golden palm in the sky cast its shadow over every corner of the land.

Poisonous Vine and Spatial Whisperer inhaled deeply. Their energies surged as they unleashed their techniques in unison.

[Space Divine Slash]!!

[Omni Poison Strike]!!

Their attacks clashed with the colossal golden palm, generating intense friction in the air and causing the space to tremble violently.

Boom!!

On the opposite side of the battlefield, Souta halted in his tracks, sensing the intense energy fluctuations in the atmosphere.