Chapter 901 Battle At The Selnes Country: Fight

Kasci closed his eyes before he said, "Darwin, Johnson, Hampton, you can fight as well. Target the experts at the rear, and you, Shanon, go and help the Berserk War Axe and Blood Lightning Monster."

The four powerful angels that Kasci mentioned nodded. In an instant, they flew toward the battlefield with powerful momentum.

The other experts from the large factions started to enter the battlefield one by one.

It made the aura around the whole area more intense.

The stench of blood and killing intent in the air was too high.

Boom!

Genzu was fiercely fighting the four experts alone. Wounds kept appearing on his body as he continued to clash with the four experts. Even though he was in a disadvantageous position, he still had a smile on his face.

"This is it! This is war!"

Genzu laughed as he swung down the giant axe in his hand. His eyes were turning red, and the wounds on his body only made him stronger.

The four experts retreated while dispersing Genzu's attacks. If they clashed carelessly with this guy, they would suffer injuries.

"Berserk War Axe... He lives up to his reputation."

Two of them moved and attacked Genzu from both sides. Genzu blocked one of them with his axe, but he couldn't manage to block the other. His skin was scraped, revealing his flesh.

"Argh!"

He was about to counter when the two quickly retreated. Suddenly, he felt a chill, and when he looked up, he saw a huge flaming ball in the sky heading in his direction.

Sizzle!

The temperature rose significantly as the two experts who remained at the back poured a lot of their energy into the flaming ball.

"[Earth Scorching Sphere]!"

Genzu grinned widely, looking at the flaming ball. He jumped and pulled back the axe in his hand as a huge concentration of energy gathered around it.

"[Titanic Cleave]!"

In an instant, a red light flashed along with a wave of energy. The huge flaming ball was cut into two before it exploded in two directions.

Boom!

Genzu stood in the air with an axe on his shoulder. A few parts of his skin had burn marks, and the pain made him frown for a moment.

The four experts stared at Genzu in shock. They were certain that if it was a one-on-one fight, they wouldn't stand a chance against this guy.

"Tsk! What the hell are those guys doing?" One of them clicked his tongue in annoyance. Their task was to deal with the Blood Lightning Monster, while the seventeen experts from the Army of Gluttony would hold off the experts from the large factions.

Ohm!

Several auras fluctuated in the air.

The four experts, along with Genzu, turned their heads. They saw the experts from the large factions flying in their direction.

"So they've decided to move," Genzu said with a faint smile on his face.

The four experts narrowed their eyes.

This was troublesome for them.

If those people joined the battle, how were they going to kill the Blood Lightning Monster?

Suddenly, they felt a sense of danger as darkness spread behind them.

Swoosh!!

A figure emerged from the darkness and swiftly swung a pair of sharp daggers.