Chapter 817: Chaos In Hall Plains: Reinforcement

Boom!!

An immense amount of best feram erupted at the top of the Mountain of Demise. The space around it was shattered as fragmented space scattered everywhere at the peak of the mountain.

The entire mountain started to shake but it only took a few seconds before it stabilized. The vast amount of best feram scattered everywhere and it could be felt throughout the entire central region. The pressure it brought to the surroundings was unreal.

The members of the Hall of Power couldn’t help but look up in admiration.

“Our Emperor!!”

“Hail Emperor!!”

It was the energy of their emperor, the No God Emperor. The one and only blessed being that goes against the world.

Isabella, Franklin, Eztein, and the rest of the Astros looked at the top gravely. It wasn’t a good sign for them.

“Where’s Alice…?” Isabella muttered worriedly.

She was worried about Alice even though her condition wasn’t good. If the branches of trees didn’t disappear a few minutes ago, she wouldn’t know what would happen to her.

Boom!!

A loud explosion occurred near the top of the mountain.

Isabella looked up and saw several figures floating in the mid-air. Each one of them possessed an aura that was stronger than her.

“This is bad… All of them are Shackled Realm…”

She muttered to herself. She was just an S-rank and she would have a hard time if a fight broke out once again. Plus, she wasn’t an expert in close combat. All she could do was sneak attack her opponents.

Isabella glanced at the other members of Astros. She found that they were exhausted too. There’s no doubt that they would be annihilated.

The figures that were floating near the top of the mountain were all members of the Hall of Powers. They weren’t ordinary members. They were Lord Dramus and the others that Souta fought back in the Heiro Kingdom’s royal capital.

They slowly descended down and it made Isabella’s heart skip a bit. She felt nervous as she didn’t know how she could protect the Astros against these people. The other members of the Hall of Power went to the other side while one headed in her direction.

“I had to do this… There’s no other choice.” Isabella said to herself. She braced herself for the worse.

Suddenly, an extremely dense aura exploded behind the group.

Boom!!

Isabella hurriedly turned her head and saw dozens of members of Astros were blown away.

‘Another enemy…? It’s not good.’

Isabella turned pale.

A huge monster walked out from the dust. It was a humanoid monster with overwhelming energy flowing out of its huge body.

The monster didn’t bother looking at other people. Instead, it focused its attention on the top of the mountain.

Thud!

Each time it took a step, the ground shook slightly. It walked forward as if there was nothing that could stop it.

Isabella stared at the monster as it walked past before her. She didn’t even dare to move or make a sound as her instinct was telling her that she would die instantly the moment she got on the nerve of this monster.