Chapter 875 Sign of Battle

Souta shook his head when he heard the Grand Elder's words. He continued to move toward the surface with Eilish.

"Unfortunately old man, the destiny is gone. There's no more destiny in this world. Anything could happen. Well, I understand your thoughts."

He muttered.

Soon, the two arrived at the surface. They met the trio who was waiting for them anxiously. Heimer, Baldur, and Princess Dreimi breathed a sigh of relief when they saw the two return safely.

"A lot of things have happened but we are here. Let's return to the Arsen Kingdom." Souta said to them.

Heimer, Baldur, and Princess Dreimi nodded at his words.

Since there was nothing else to do, the group quickly departed from their location.

Souta thought about the things that he would do now. His plan was still the same and he only change a few little things about it.

'I will groom the others into top-notch experts. They have combat arts, techniques, and spells. The only problem is the resources to increase their growth rate. Also, their artifacts are all low-grade. They didn't even have a single dark grade.'

Saya imparted most of the techniques, combat arts, and spells that she knew. If it wasn't enough then they could get some in the Athen's Champion like what Eilish did. Saya wasn't an expert in spells so her knowledge about it couldn't be compared to the people that studied spellcasting. So the spells that she imparted were too few compared to combat arts and techniques.

He could only farm low grade resources in Ekatoe City. It was only for the experts below B-rank. He couldn't train high level experts using those meager resources.

That's why dungeon exploring was important. Alice and the rest were currently exploring dungeons and labyrinths. He was looking forward to their harvest.

'As for my own strength... I have enough. I already consumed tons of legendary grade ingredients. My current strength is already beyond the scope of any fourth stage.'

After this mission, Souta would volunteer to participate in the battle. He would choose the battlefield and head to the Selnes Country which would be later known as Selnes Theater. He didn't participate in this battlefield in the game so he didn't have any idea about what happened here.

The only thing he knew was that Selnes Country was a Large Country in the past but their gods had fallen so they were reduced to a Small Country level. Although they were Small Country, they still have defense formation that was better than most of the Small Countries. It was left by their gods and a lot of people from other Small Countries wanted it for themselves.

'Tears of Divine Might... I wonder how it would affect me. I only ate four mythical grades in the game and it really enhanced my combat ability to the highest degree.'

Souta wondered. Then, he shook his head. He took out the book that he stole from Nightmare King.

The [Void Entanglement] and [Void Shrouding].

These two skills were unique and they were classified as Synchro Skills. It could be a spell or combat art but these were Synchro Skill. Not every type of spell could be used as a foundation for a Forbidden Spell. And not every type of combat art could be used for sublimation. Only spells and combat arts classified as Synchro Skills could be used.

The other skills wouldn't be able to hold the entirety of enhancement. They weren't exactly powerful. Some of them were even weaker than normal spells or combat arts.

Souta took a deep breath and used 2 skill points to learn the two skills.

*Ding!*

[You've learned Void Entanglement (Level 1)!]