❃.✮:▹Mystery◃:✮.❃

-------------------------------------------------------

Please get out.

Two young men were trying to open the way where the crowd had gathered to enter a so-called crime scene that was cordoned off by the police.

Split...split...split...

The continuous sound of a camera was made by a young man, who was holding a camera to capture every angle of a corpse.

- How is Zee?
- The boy walked closer to another boy who was examining a lying corpse with steady eyes and softly asked.There's something interesting here, Max.
- Zee touched the corpse and smiled softly and said:

- The victim died about 5 hours ago, meaning the time of death could be from 2 hours...the reason for death was due to being stabbed in the heart...followed by having the heart gouged out.

- Star? Was the heart ripped out?
- Max was stunned when he heard Zee say.

Look at it.
- Zee strongly pulled out the shirt for Max to see.

The corpse's heart had been ripped out of its original chest, and everyone nearby turned pale.

Couldn't find anything at the scene? Is there even a murder weapon?
- A guy who was looking around suddenly spoke up.

- Tutor, what do you mean this is not the first scene?
- Max looked at Tutor.

- Yes, the killer works neatly and cleanly.
- Tutor frowned and said.There must have been some kind of deep hatred for him to treat the victim like that. Why not just rip out his heart and throw it in the trash...
- The young man holding the camera and taking pictures all this time whispered softly. Speak up.

- Net! Did you find anything while taking pictures? - Max came closer and looked at Net's camera.

Nothing detected yet. As Tutor said, it's too neat and clean.
- Net took the camera and put it in his bag and continued:

- I have to go home and wash before I know.
- Net quickly walked away from the scene with his camera.

- Max! Let me bring the corpse back for testing and I'll tell you the answer.
- Zee opened the gloves, put them in a wrapper, and together with everyone else, transported the corpse to his operating room at the office.

- Let's go back and research these miscellaneous things to see if there are any problems?
- Tutor patted his shoulder

.........Police station

- Max! I found the victim's information. - The boy with short hair and a cute round face held a stack of documents and walked over to give it to Max.