The ghost haunts

-------------------------------------------------------- Susu! What's wrong with you? - Mark's voice rang out

- Susu! What's wrong with you? - Mark's voice rang out. He tried to pull James' hand away so he could face him. James was trembling.

- You...ghost...

- There are no ghosts.- Mark looked around the room and saw only a pile of clutter, the rest was a quiet space.

Susu! Should I sleep with you? - Gia Han looked at James worriedly, she didn't want James to panic again.

Both Gia Han and Mark were comforting James when James looked into the glass in the room and saw the ghost standing outside his door, smiling with white eyes.James glared in panic. He turned around to look at the door and saw nothing...James was starting to get tired... he thought he had psychological problems.

- I don't want to stay at home, I'm going to Net's house.- James took his jacket and quickly put it on and left the room.

Susu! Are you okay? - Mark pulled his hand back:

- I'll take you there.

- No need, I can drive myself.- James tried to smile when his mood was still unstable.

Rushing to the station James quickly drove quickly to Net's house because now he knew that only Net could make him feel secure by his side. The car drove across the road, Net was forever haunted by the scary images. James didn't see a woman crossing the road.James braked the car quickly, the woman fell down so he quickly got out of the car and ran to help the woman. The woman slowly looked up at James and it was the ghost that followed James with a white, bloody face. James screamed in panic, he backed away and it disappeared again. Jamess raised his hand to touch his forehead to wipe away the sweat and got into the car to open the key... Suddenly James saw from the front window someone sitting behind his car. James was frozen, he couldn't believe his eyes. The ghost got into his car. Quickly leaving the car, James just started running, afraid it would chase him.

.......Net's house

From inside the sleeping house, Net heard the doorbell ringing continuously, making him frustrated because he didn't know who was so obnoxious who was disrupting his beautiful dream. Looking at the clock on the wall, it was only 1:30 a.m.... The doorbell was still ringing non-stop, and Net lazily went to open the door.- Net! Help me!

As soon as the door opened, James jumped into Net's arms and hugged him tightly with a scared face and shaking shoulders. Net gently pushed James away and looked at his pale face, his purple lips, and he was extremely panicked. Net had never seen this look on James' face, so he must have seen a horrifying scene.

- Susu! Don't be afraid..you're safe,i am here.- Net put a glass of warm water into James's hand and sat next to him.

- Net... are you going crazy? - James put the glass of water on the table and sighed, putting his hand on his forehead and lowering his head because he was too tired for tonight.