Chapter 6

-------------------------------------------------------
.......... Tuan Khai Office..........

"You still haven't found any evidence?" Max walked up to Net and asked.

- I was about to approach her house to investigate, but before anything happened, Mark came and said that James was missing, which made me very worried.- Net sat down and leaned back in the chair, clearly worried.

He's probably acting like a spoiled child again, isn't he? - Thai Tuyet spoke softly with an annoyed look on her face.

- That's not right, I keep feeling nervous as if something is wrong with James.- Net lowered his head and spoke softly.

- tick... tick... tick...

Net's phone rang. Looking at the screen, it was Evy's number. Net immediately answered the phone.

- Found it? - Net shouted happily when he heard Evy on the other end of the line say she had found James.

- Okay, I'll be there.- Net immediately ran out of the office.

- P'Net! Wait for me!- Thai Tuyet quickly ran after him.

Net!- They all called after Net.

- I feel like there's something wrong with this, don't you? - Zee worriedly looked at him trying to understand everything because right now Net was only thinking about James so he also became careless.

........Evy House......

- Where is SuSu? - Net ran in and grabbed Evy's shoulders, looking worried and asked.He called a while ago and said he was captured by bad guys, but luckily he escaped and is now on his way to home.- Evy spoke up and said.

Where is he? I want to go pick him up? - Net asked worriedly.

She didn't say anything, just said how much it was and then hung up, maybe you should sit and wait for a while maybe James is about to come home.- Evy gently pushed Net into the house.

- P'Net! ..why...why...don't wait for me.- Thai Tuyet appeared somewhere panting.

- What are you doing here? - Net looked unhappy and asked her.

- I'm worried about you, and wherever you are, I'll be there.- Thai Tuyet leaned her head on Net's shoulder and said cooly.

- This girl...- Evy looked at Thai Tuyet with wonder.

- I am his special girl.- Thai Tuyet said confidently.Hey, what are you talking about? - Net pulled Thai Tuyet away.

- Evy, she's just joking, don't listen to her.