Bloody Valentine and the beginning of love

-------------------------------------------------------Why do people give the best chocolate boxes to their loved ones on Valentine's Day? Because people often say that love is equal and as sweet as the taste of chocolate

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

-------------------------------------------------------
Why do people give the best chocolate boxes to their loved ones on Valentine's Day? Because people often say that love is equal and as sweet as the taste of chocolate. ...Every time Valentine comes, our handsome detective Net Siraphop cannot forget a romantic and memorable love story that he experienced near Valentine's Day... The story will return 2 years ago when Net and James met, let's see how this detective's first love turned out??

2 years ago

- Valentine's Day is coming and it's so boring.
- Zee's sigh made all three friends sitting next to him look at him in surprise.- Why do you look like that? You're not the type that doesn't have a lover, so why are you so moody?
- Tutor leaned back in his chair and smiled, looking at Zee.

- Because I have a new lover, I'm tired.. thinking that if he gives me chocolate, I'll have to give him a gift in return.. but NuNew really likes beauty.. buying an unsatisfactory gift will definitely cost you.. this box of chocolates is very difficult to swallow there.
- Zee looked at Tutor with a distorted face, not knowing what gift to choose.

- I'm fine, just going to dinner with Nat is enough.- Max smiled to himself because Nat was very easy-going, whatever he wanted.

- Net, that day you must let Yim leave early, don't give him too much work or I will punish you.- Tutor raised his hand across his neck and threatened Net with murderous eyes.

Net looked at the phone in his hand as he was replying to someone's text message:Don't worry, I'll give him a day off that day, after all, my schedule is packed that day. - Net is famous for having flowers only on Valentine's Day, but he's almost busier than usual.

I just hope that on Valentine's Day we can celebrate smoothly without anything happening.- Zee sighed and continued.

- Bad luck!- All three remaining people shouted in unison, looking at Zee as if wanting to kill him because of what he said just now.

- Quickly spit and say it again, I don't want another murder. - Max glared at Zee, he didn't want his romantic night to be ruined.

All four people became gloomy. Zee's words made them worry not for themselves but for the security of society. Because the holiday that often has the most bad things happening is Valentine's Day.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Boy, Valentine's Day is coming, aren't you prepared? - Mark walked to James' desk while his eyes were still glued to the computer screen.

- Big bro, it's not like you don't know that on Valentine's Day, our hotel nightclubs are also more crowded than usual. If we don't manage them carefully, we'll end up causing trouble. - James said while observing the cameras. in front of him.

Whispers of destinyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें