Feeling different

-------------------------------------------------------
...7:30 AM February 14...

- It's a bit...it's already Vanlentine tonight but the case is still at a standstill, it seems...we're going to suffer for a long time.

Tutor looked out the window at the street where people were busy going out with their lovers and the four of them were faced with a pile of files and evidence of the case but the perpetrator was still a mystery.

- Maybe there won't be a murder today because the victims related to Johnny are all dead.- Max looked at the relationship chart of the victims and pointed.How is Zee with you? - Tutor glanced at Zee who was investigating documents related to Johnny's mysterious disappearance 2 years ago.

- Haven't found anything yet. He suddenly disappeared 2 years ago and then... there was no news. - Zee typed on the keyboard looking for information and read it out loud for everyone to hear.

- Net, why are you so quiet? Have you found something that every time you stay silent, there's always the right answer? - Max was somewhat happy to see Net's frowning attitude.

After hearing the question, Net smiled and said to Max:

- Still haven't thought of anything. - Net was actually frowning, thinking about what surprise to create for James tonight.

We have to finish quickly or our date tonight will be canceled. Tutor sighed and scratched his head because he couldn't think of anything else.
- Net, have you thought of anything yet? Give us some clues.- All three of them gathered around Net, holding his hand tightly and looking at him with lovely sparkling eyes.

- Hey, what are you guys doing? Let go or people will misunderstand us if they look at us.- Net stood up and withdrew his hand.

- Are you afraid that others will misunderstand you today? There's a problem.- Max looked at Net with suspicious eyes.

- What's the problem?

No new problem. On weekdays, we would hang around your neck, but you wouldn't say anything. Why react today? Don't you...

- Wait, I just discovered something.- Zee suddenly spoke up, looking at her three friends. At the same time, it also promptly pulled Net away from Tutor and Max's questions.

If we look back, are we ever going astray? Let's say the killer is male...could it be that he isn't a man?

- Not a man? Could it be that it's a woman...that's not quite right...you mean...- Tutor started to deduce from Zee's words.

- The person I suspected from the beginning was Tieu Mi, she discovered the victim's body first and was the only one who came into contact with the victim... When the murder happened, everyone panicked. .She remembers everything very clearly...and there's one thing about her that makes me feel a bit strange...- Net touched his chin and still didn't understand what he didn't know how to explain.