Identity revealed

-------------------------------------------------------- What are you saying I don't understand? - Net became more and more confused by James's words

- What are you saying I don't understand? - Net became more and more confused by James's words.

- You pervert, if you want to kill someone, go somewhere else to kill, why did you come to our nightclub to commit a crime and also kill my staff?

Net heard James say so he sat up and let go of James' hand:

- Who are you saying killed?

- So it's you. You killed Y Van and don't admit it? - James pointed at Net and said.

After listening, Net burst out laughing:

- Hahaha...I think you're the murderer...hahaha.- Shut up... we have to arrest someone and give them to the police.- James raised his hand, ready to attack Net again, but he still didn't give up.

- Did you fight back? - Net looked at James and smiled meaningfully.

There must have been a misunderstanding... I didn't kill anyone... and you said Y Van was dead? When did it happen? - Net suddenly became serious and talked to James.

From his eyes, James felt a bit of trust...his heart began to stir. He thought maybe Net wasn't a murderous pervert.

- I don't know.. I just know that around 11:45 a.m. I discovered her body.. if you didn't kill Y Van, why did you go into the women's toilet?... as soon as you left, she died not long after. .- James asked a series of questions that Net wanted to quickly answer for him.- First, I did not kill Y Van...I want you to be clear about this. Second, why did you go to the women's toilet? You and Y Van have something important to discuss... I can't tell you this... the women's toilet is the safest. - Net looked at James and smiled slightly. Slowly answer his questions.

- Nonsense, if a man goes into a women's toilet, you have the intention, not a pervert. - James turned his face away, not understanding why when he heard Net say he had something to discuss with Y Van in the toilet, he was unhappy.

- Third, look at me and see how handsome and stylish I am...how can I kill someone...and I'm a detective.- Net leaned close to James' face and smiled.

James caught Net's eyes and immediately turned away:

- Who says detectives can't kill people? How can someone like you who likes to kill people ... maybe you can't take over Y Van so you kill her?
- James turned around and said a sentence to confirm that Net is a murderer.

Net pulled James's hand to his chest:

- Do you feel anything?

- What do you feel? - James stepped back and tried to pull his hand away, but Net held it too tightly.

- I feel your heart beating
-I know how many people may not believe me, but if you don't believe me...I'm very miserable.- Net made a pitiful face but his lips showed a sinister smile as he looked at James.