What is this cake made of

-------------------------------------------------------
**Police station **

-Tested and confirmed that the lower body of victim Duong Ngoc Anh was indeed there.- Zee took the test and brought it in to the table.

-If we don't find the culprit soon in this situation, I'm afraid many people will die.- Tutor is worried about the case, adding more clues every time but still can't know who the culprit is.

-The baking powder in victim Truong My Han's fingernails still cannot be considered evidence. The knives brought from "Nhan Ky" were tested and reflected, all of which were pig blood, no human blood. - Zee showed all the tested evidence to everyone.-The murder weapon must have been hidden.
- Net looked at everything and still couldn't find any more clues.

-We have to go to that store again.- Max suggested

-You guys go, James's restaurant is opening today and he wants me to come.- Net looked at the clock, afraid he would be late, then hurriedly took his jacket.

**DMD2 Restaurant**

-Why did you only come at this hour?- James stood outside the door and grumbled when he saw Net coming

-Sorry, traffic jam.- Net gently placed the congratulatory wreath in front of the door.

Congratulations - Net went to shake hands with Mark

-Thank you.- Mark shook hands

-SuSu, quickly take your friend inside.- Mark smiled knowing that Net didn't mind.James led Net to sit in the front row:

Today, my brother has chosen a very talented chef. He is good at swordplay and will show you later. - James looked at Net and smiled widely.

-Hearing you advertise, I also want to see who is so talented that my lover keeps praising me.- Net expressed jealousy towards James' chef.

A moment later, the chef that James had chosen for the chef recruitment day appeared, and he demonstrated the technique of rolling meat onto the guests' plates. Every piece of meat that came out he used his knife to gently flick it away and immediately fit into everyone's grave. Everyone applauded enthusiastically, until the scene of chopping the roast pork when he raised his knife and chopped it down so hard that the pig broke in half, something suddenly flashed in Net's eyes.

-Ter, what's wrong with you?- James shook Net hard when he saw the show was over and he just sat there.-SuSu, can you meet that chef?- Net turned slightly and asked James.

James widened his eyes and looked at Net in surprise, but then he led him into the kitchen to meet the restaurant's main chef.

-This is Master Luong, he is the chef here.- James introduced Net to get acquainted.