The fear of darkness

--------------------------------------------------------Then let's go to the victim's house, maybe we'll find more clues

-Then let's go to the victim's house, maybe we'll find more clues.

Net came up with a policy with all of them, so after just a few hours they were at the home of victim My Han. A house that looks a bit shabby from the outside, but inside everything is complete. Because the owner was away from home for a long time, dust filled the house.

-There are no signs of any fight here, no blood stains either.- Zee is using a fluorescent lamp to look for traces of blood but there is nothing but dust.

-This girl seems to like flowers, right? Her flower garden is full of orchids. - Tutor opened the back door slightly to look for evidence.At this time, Nunew and Nat were going in to look for anything suspicious. Nat walked closer to the refrigerator, his hands shaking. He took a deep breath before opening it because most people who come to the victim's house often discover the remaining parts in the refrigerator or the oven but...

-Phew...luckily there wasn't anything disgusting.- Nat stroked his chest and breathed a sigh of relief after not discovering anything scary.

-You didn't...find out...but...I...

Nunew was stuttering as his hands were shaking as he held a tightly closed glass jar. Nat walked closer to Nunew and was startled when inside was a human brain soaked as if it were soaking in wine.

- Surely it's not pig brain? - Nat's face turned pale and he tried to force a smile.It's a human brain, not a pig's brain.- Right now, Zee walked in. He grabbed the bottle in Nunew's hand, gently opened the lid, lifted it, smelled it, and looked at it.

Zee threw his two friends a sobering sentence that made them run to the toilet and vomit green bile.

-This guy is a pervert. After killing someone, why did he bring this thing to this girl's house? - Tutor did not understand the motive and intention of the culprit.

-Max, come here and see.- Net was standing in front of the victim's house calling Max.

-Discovered something?- Max walked closer to Net.

-Opposite is a shop selling pork, on the left is selling wonton noodles...on the left is a place that makes cakes.- Net observed all activities of the shops operating in front of the victim's house.You mean if we want to investigate we should focus on these places first.- Max seemed to guess what Net meant.

-Also, behind her house is the place where pigs are slaughtered.- Tutor stepped out and added.

- If the killer's cutting technique is too good, then these places are very suspicious.

It seemed like a pretty successful day for them all as they found out a lot of information. And the case seems to have more progress than at first, but the thing that causes headaches for everyone is that the victim doesn't seem to have many friends and very few people know her well.

11:00 PM......

-Boom! Boom!A knife was raised high and then lowered decisively, something was lying on a long table... When the knife came down the stench of blood flew out again...drops of blood spilled out and fell and drenched the table.

-It's..it's...xoat..xoat..

A man is putting something chopped into a mill, and when it starts, the contents of the mill are milled. The smell of those things then became strangely fishy and foul... Nearby there was a garbage bag with many things thrown in it... scraps of meat, liver, lungs,...

-I told you to stay home and stay healthy? Why are you following me? - Net was driving and looked over at James.

-No matter what, I won't do anything. If you follow me, you'll get stuck and you'll return to your old illness.- James looked at Net with bullet-shaped eyes.-Please, I'm going to investigate..besides, there's nothing fun about that place.- Net is driving to the victim's house to see if he can collect anything more.

-You do your job, I do mine.- James said playfully

-Your job is to monitor me, right?- Net looked at James.

-Exactly!

Net's car was parked near the victim's house, but they had to walk in, walking on Net Street, always looking at the restaurants. Suddenly they met someone they didn't want to meet after a long time.

- Right!

-An Di?- Net was surprised to see An Di appear here because she had asked for leave to go abroad to visit her parents and then suddenly met her here.

Net, long time no see.- As soon as An Di saw Net, she rushed to hug him.

-Ahem!- James' head felt like smoke when he saw his rival appear.

-Why are you here?- Hearing James yelling at him, Net immediately pushed An Di away or else he wouldn't be able to rest in peace this night.

-I'm going back to work in two days, so I came here to eat wontons and dumplings at this restaurant...I heard that the food here is very delicious and cheap.

- An Di pointed to the restaurant in front of James and Net, indeed. There were so many people coming in to eat that the whole table was packed.

-"Nhan Ky".- Net read the name of the shop it was made in. Net was also surprised with such an impressive name.

-Come eat with me.- An Di pulled Net's hand.

-Sorry, we still have things to do...let's leave it for another day.- James walked over and pulled An Di's hand out of Net's hand.I invited Net, not you.- An Di scolded James.

-You like to eat a lot, right? "Do you believe I bought all the dumplings and stuffed them down your throat?" James shouted, making everyone look at him. An Di also remained silent because she was afraid that everyone would know that James dared to do anything.

-Okay SuSu, let's go.- Net was afraid that James would cause trouble again, so he pulled him away.

-You and that girl were mixed up before, but after that, you always felt like she wanted to fight you.- James's face was angry when he thought of An Di.

Net smiled when he saw James' jealous expression:

- No matter how fierce she is, how can she take me from you? - Net looked at James and said confidently.-You mean I'm more ferocious than that girl, right?- James put his hands on his hips and looked at Net angrily.

-Okay, don't be angry anymore, let's go...when I get home I'll take you out to eat.- Net gently hugged James' waist and begged him.

-That guy is always just cleverly flattering.- James gently pinched Net's nose and smiled when he saw Net's adorable expression while comforting him.

(Guys the name are quite hard to remember as they all are thai names but remember)