Injustice

------------------------------------------------------In the morning at the villa, Net woke up very early and walked around the house, not to admire the scenery but to investigate to see if there was anything suspicious

In the morning at the villa, Net woke up very early and walked around the house, not to admire the scenery but to investigate to see if there was anything suspicious. Looking at everything designed in the house, Net is surprised. Most of the walls have sculptures of colored dragons, even the pillars...the handrails of the stairs all have dragon carvings...every dragon's eyes are magical and look real. So...

"It's strange, before my father said this house was designed by another sculptor who is very knowledgeable about feng shui... Moreover, he is also considered a fortune teller... because Thanh Long has so many people. died, so he designed to suppress all the negative evil spirits... Why can SuSu see unclean things... and if SuSu sees it, must Mark see it??"Net walked and thought for a while, then he heard footsteps behind him. Turning around, she saw that it was Gia Han, Mark's fiancée. Net smiled brightly at Gia Han.

Hello!

Hello, you woke up really early.

Gia Han smiled gently and walked closer to Net. Suddenly, she tripped and fell on Net...as Mark and James walked out, they saw Net hugging Gia Han.

What are you doing? - Mark angrily walked over and pushed Net away from Gia Han.

- Misunderstanding...she...fell so...- Net looked at James, he wanted him to know it was just a misunderstanding and he didn't mean anything.

- Big brother, maybe it's a misunderstanding...Net knew his limits.- James stood up to explain on behalf of Net because he believes Net.- Yes, i accidentally tripped so Net helped me. - Gia Han also stood up to explain to Net so that Mark could understand.

Mark knew he misunderstood Net, so he stopped saying anything more and everyone went downstairs to have breakfast. James held Net's hand and smiled. He wanted to let Net know that no matter what, he trusted Net.

- Net! I'm sorry about earlier...- Mark smiled friendly and said to Net.

- It's okay, I understand. - Net is no longer sad about that, he is a person who doesn't care about small things.

- Net! Let's talk together tonight, I also want to talk and know more about you. - Mark offered Net a friendly invitation.

Okay! - Net happily agreed.That night, Net and Mark happily chatted and drank together, drinking a lot. Drink until both of them no longer know what the sky and moon are. James and Gia Han headed to the bedroom first. Net was still a little conscious, only Mark was completely drunk and lying on the spot...Net tried to find his way back to James' room. But he felt like he couldn't walk anymore.

Suddenly someone came to help him. Net looked up and saw James smiling gently at him. He followed James into the room. As soon as he entered the room, James helped Net lie down. He gently took off his shirt...

- You're so naughty.- Net smiled drunkenly.

The next morning, Mark went to knock on Gia Han's door to ask her to come down for breakfast, but he kept calling but she didn't open the door. James had just walked in at this time, James' face was tired and he was still yawning.I don't know why I slept so well last night.- James stretched.

- susu! Quickly help me call the door. Gia Han still hasn't opened the door yet, I'm a bit worried.

So James and Mark kept calling on the door and then banging on the door, but Gia Han still didn't come out. Finally, they kicked in the door and caught their eyes...Gia Han was sitting on the bed sobbing...her clothes fell to the ground and tossed around...and there was a man lying next to herstill haven't woken up. James trembled as if he felt this person was very familiar.. and he walked closer. James couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Net lying there... What actually happened last night??

Gia Han! What's wrong with you? - Mark walked over and hugged Gia Han tightly.

- He...he...came into my room...said...i am beautiful...then...then...Gia Han leaned her head on Mark's shoulder and sobbed. At this moment, Net woke up and rubbed his head because it was constantly aching. Net sat up and saw that he was not wearing anything... next to Gia Han was sobbing. James was looking at him with heartbroken eyes while Mark was angry and indignant.

- What happened?

You still ask what happened? - Mark shouted.

You humiliated my fiancee, you're such a horrible bastard, I trusted you in vain and you also betrayed my younger brother.

- Me and her? Why don't I remember anything? - Net looked at Gia Han, he didn't believe he did these things.

- Today, I have to kill this bastard! - Mark took the gun on his person and pointed it at Net.

· Big brother, don't!- James ran to cover Net.- You stay away, he did something like that and you still want to protect him? - Mark shouted for James to stay away.

- Please, calm down, even if you shoot Net, everything will be over.- James tried to stop his brother from killing Net.

- You stay away, I have to shoot that bastard!

I didn't do this... why don't I remember what I did? - Net looked at Gia Han with suspicious eyes.

- What are you talking about?? It's not like I'm joking with you. - Gia Han collapsed and sobbed, making Mark even angrier. He gently covered James' face, covering Net.

- Bro! Didn't my father tell me before he passed away that I had to take care of you and love you and not let you suffer... now do you intend to let the baby in my womb that hasn't yet been born let him lost his father??James suddenly said with tears rolling down, Mark and Net looked at James in shock. Gia Han also secretly glanced at James while crying. Net took James's shoulder, his expression was extremely surprised..

- Is it true? Are you pregnant?