Shocking discovery

-------------------------------------------------------

..........Net's house..........

- James, I'm so sorry. We have to force the second young master of Thanh Long gang to cook for us. - Zee smiled and went into the kitchen, looking at James, looking a bit shy.

- Because we heard Net said your cooking was very good so we wanted to come and enjoy it. - Max looked at Net and then at James praising him.

You guys stop pretending, you dragged everyone to my house and chased them away... you still want to stay and eat. - Net looked angry, holding the remote and kept pressing it, not only stopping but not knowing what he was watching.- Don't be like that. It's been a long time since we last saw each other. It's good to gather together like this, right James? - Nunew stood and said from the kitchen, then turned to look at James standing next to him.

James smiled slightly and nodded because he was busy cooking, after the unlucky Saturday with the missing head case. They all decided to go to Net's house to have dinner on Sunday and discuss the case. So Net's private air plan with only two people went bankrupt.

- James, I didn't expect that... you're a young master but you're such a good cook? - Nat, who was helping out, also praised James.

- Actually, my mother cooks very well... she said if you want to grasp the heart of the person you love, you must also grasp that person's stomach.- James said as he looked out at Net.

- You've got both... what else do you want? - Net turned back to look at James and smiled crookedly.- What if I catch it...his eyes always look at beautiful girls.- James looked at Net with bullet-shaped eyes still remembering what happened a few days ago.

- It seems that Net's Sun Wukong cannot escape the hands of a Buddha like James.- Max philosophized a sentence that made everyone laugh loudly, making Net embarrassed.

- It's all done, young masters, please go wash your hands. - Nat took the plate of food to the table and immediately announced to the four guys sitting on the sofa watching TV to prepare to eat.

Net and his friends went to wash his hands outside. James and three handsome men had already prepared food on the dining table, waiting for them to come out and sit at the table. Looking at the dishes, everyone's eyes widened, each dish was attractive and full of flavor.

- Uhm, this marinated chicken dish is really delicious, the chicken and the sauce blend together, James, your cooking is really good... Net, you are so lucky.

- Tutor tried a piece of meat gave James a thumbs up to praise also making Net proud.

- Everyone, stop being so mean and eat quickly. - James was a bit embarrassed when he was constantly complimented.

Everyone picked up their chopsticks to eat happily, until James brought out the last dish.. everyone was picking it up and about to put it in their mouths when they saw the attitudes of Tutor and Yim, everyone stopped.