Crime room

-------------------------------------------------------Surprised and familiar with the screaming voice, Net had to say his heart was about to escape when he saw James standing in front of him with a murderous look on his face and saw Thai Tuyet's ...

Surprised and familiar with the screaming voice, Net had to say his heart was about to escape when he saw James standing in front of him with a murderous look on his face and saw Thai Tuyet's hand wrapped around Net's arm.

- Yim said that you and Max's group came here to disrupt the peace, but I saw you going out. - James walked over and glanced at Thai Tuyet with half an eye.

Net pushed Thai Tuyet's hand away:

- No, I really came to solve the case - Net was trying to explain to James

- It's a crime.- Zee whispered into Tutor's ear when she saw Net standing between Thai Tuyet and James.

- Net, take it slow, we'll go in first..good luck.

Max patted Net's shoulder and shook his head, sorry for him, but they didn't want to get involved in this so they let Net handle it himself.

- Are you ashamed? He is my lover, who allows you to hold his hands and feet? - James grabbed Net's hand and pulled Net towards him and shouted at Thai Tuyet.

- What about your boyfriend? You're still not his wife. I like him. If he wants to chase you, what can I do? - Thai Tuyet pulled Net's hand but was pulled back by James, so Net was pulled back and forth by two people, no one willing to let him go.

- That's enough, you two, stop arguing... I have to go solve the case and we'll figure it out later. - Net threw both of their hands away and shouted loudly, then quickly walked inside, leaving both of them standing there still unable to recover from being attacked. Net shouted- Mr. To, I am Inspector Max Kornthas, we have orders to arrest you for murder.- Max entered the paper with the right to arrest and search.

We need to check this place.- Tutor led his team in to search for the murder weapon

Mr. To still appeared calm and stood aside without any worries because he believed that no one could find that room. The room contains many scary secrets..

- Couldn't find anything.- Tutor looked at Max and shook his head

- Look carefully again, I'll help everyone. - Net went everywhere looking around the kitchen area.

- Net, Zee come here.- Tutor suddenly shouted calling his two friends, he seemed to have discovered something.

What did you find out? - Net ran to Tutor's place.

- The wall stickers here are very strange. Look at the pattern. It's not the same as the other pieces. If you look closely, you'll discover it's even more different. - Tutor knocked hard inside.

Inside are boards, not walls

Zee reached out and tore off the wall sticker, revealing two panels at the back that were just big enough for one person to enter: