Young master Thanh long bang

-------------------------------------------------------- Do you also want to cause trouble with my man?

- Do you also want to cause trouble with my man?

A young man with cold eyes and a beautiful face walked up to Mr. Huo, behind him there were more than a dozen bodyguards and that was the young master of the Thanh Dragon gang James Supamongkon.

- JamesSu!- Mr. Huo looked a bit scared, his face turned pale but still tried to stay calm.

Mr....not...Mr. Huo, what's wrong with you that you need to personally handle?

- James smiled softly and spoke up.

- JamesSu! Are you familiar with these people? - Mr. Huo pointed at Net.I don't know these three people.- James pointed towards Tutor, Zee and Max.

- But...this guy is my man.- James gently reached towards Net, gently pushed the gun Mr. Huo was aiming at Net's head, then grabbed Net's collar and pulled him towards him.

Mr. Huo and Net's three friends all looked towards Net and James with surprised expressions. Net just smiled slightly and said nothing, standing next to James. He walked closer to Mr. Huo and said politely.

- I know David's death is a pain in my heart, but since my father washed his hands until now, he has declared that Qing people must absolutely do clean things, not violate the law or else they will be punished according to family law. I also know that your brother is very angry. If I let him know that I'm threatening illegal people here, it won't be good..
- James slowly said, occasionally looking at Mr. Huo with cold eyes and then smiling gently, making everyone chill.

- They forced us to do this, they've kept its body for more than three days and still haven't returned it...it's completely dead and now we can't even let it rest in peace.- Mr. Huo shouted in anger and pain. In his heart, it seemed that there was no father who could bear to see his son die without peace.

We understand your feelings, but don't you want to arrest the murderer who killed your child? This is the police's job. We will find out the truth and bring justice to your son. - Max said firmly and somewhat sincerely.

Uncle Huo, as a courtesy, please give them a little time to investigate this matter, after all, the law has intervened in this matter. - James continued to help Max, intentionally advising Mr. Huo.- Okay, out of respect for my son, give them a few more days.- Mr. Huo finished speaking and waved his hand to signal his juniors to leave.

After Mr. Huo got into the car for a moment, James breathed a sigh of relief. The other three looked at each other worriedly because they didn't know how the case would turn out with so little time left. Only Net had been smiling and looking at James as Mr. Huo disappeared. Net quickly walked up to James.

Honey, I miss you so much.- Net hugged James' waist from behind and played a whiny game.

-.....Clack.......- James pushed Net hard and loaded the small gun in his hand, turning it to point at Net.