Interesting meeting

-------------------------------------------------------Why does that Net guy lock his phone and keep calling, every time there's a murder he's so alert, he'll come right out of the blue

Why does that Net guy lock his phone and keep calling, every time there's a murder he's so alert, he'll come right out of the blue. - Max looked at the phone angrily mentioning Net and cursed.

Tutor smiled and went to pat Max's shoulder:

Didn't you hear what he said this afternoon? As Valentine's Day approaches, his calendar is packed.

That guy is a serious murderer. - Zee was examining the body while cursing at Net.

Talking about James, after leaving the nightclub, he went to the hotel where Net had his date with Tieu Mi. Already prepared, James smiled confidently and knocked on the door. A moment later, Net opened the door with surprised eyes.- You are...- Net had never met James before, he felt strange because he thought it was Tieu Mi coming.

James smiled flirtatiously at Net:

- I'm SuSu because Tieu Mi was busy so she asked me to replace her. I wonder if you'll accept?

Net observed James for a moment:

With a beauty like you to replace her, how could I not agree?

Net went aside and opened the large door and invited James inside. A loving smile was always on James' lips even though he hated the boy standing in front of him. Stepping inside James looked around to see if there was anything suspicious? James thought that Net was the murderous pervert. He wanted to find evidence so he had to use himself as prey. Seeing the box of chocolates on the table, James smiled and put his hand on Net's shoulder, looking at Net with sparkling eyes:- You have a lot of female fans, right, and a lot of chocolate, if you brought it just now, it would probably be thrown in the trash.- James looked a bit hurt, looking at Net.

Net smiled and gently pushed James' hand down and wrapped his arms around his waist:

As long as it's the chocolate you gave me, I'll eat it all, but right now I just want to eat you, rather than eat chocolate.- Net put his mouth close to James' ear and whispered.

James shivered slightly the first time he felt a feeling that made his heart beat so strongly:

- You're dirty, slowly go take a bath. - James smiled half-heartedly and pushed Net away.

Net pulled James' hand back:

- I'll take a bath with you.

- No need, sit and wait, I'll be right out in a moment. - James gently pushed Net and quickly went into the bathroom before closing the door and winking at Net.

Entering the bathroom, James quickly turned on the water and stood there with a worried look on his face. He started to feel a bit scared because Net's every gesture made him feel good. His eyes and smile seemed to have a charm that fascinated him.